watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea are proof - CHEATING is successful

Started by Nick Bateman, March 02, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

One trophy for the world's biggest cheat in football Mr.Mourinho.  More soon it appears as City collapse.

Once called the most "hated team in the Premiership" by the British press, the same chaps are now fawning over them, excusing all their 'tricks' and cheats, as they did with Manchester Utd in their pomp, now it's Chelsea placed upon their self-proclaimed mantle.

I even heard the strangest explanation as to why Eden Hazard goes to ground (dives) so often.  According to Martin Tyler it's because he has "quick feet".

So, does Ivanovich have 'quick feet'? How about Costa?  Ramirez?  Azpilicueta??  The list goes on at Chelsea under Mourinho's tactical brilliance(sic).  Watching them dive near the box and get all their centre-backs forward for each free-kick was like watching the old Bolton under 'Big' Sam.  

Times like this make me feel slightly pleased Fulham are not subject to the lack of sportsmanship and candour in the top division, and the terrible standards of the refs and double standards of the anti-British media.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Blanco

Chelsea didn't win the cup because of cheating. They are a quality side and will also most definitely win the Prem. You can't win the Premier League by cheating. Best team always wins.

Patrick

Jem

Nick, perhaps you should leave your Chelsea rants on the Chelsea forum. Oh, and don't forget to leave your contact details!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Woolly Mammoth

I understand your anger Nick. But you mustn't beat yourself up over it. I don't like Chelsea in particular either, but then I am not keen on that ignorant mouth and ego on legs Stan Collymore, I turn off the wireless when he takes to the airwaves, interrupting everyone, talking over people, he talks a lot and says nothing, a real fruit cake, but I wouldn't waste my time thinking about either of them, apart from at this moment. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nick Bateman

Collymore does do that, almost as though he cannot wait to speak rather than listen to what the caller says.  "Stan The Man" also never finishes a sentence.

He does a "Ronnie Corbett" spiralling off on a tangent to the original point something like;

"Yes Aston Villa have some.. but another thing Villa aren't the only... you watch tennis, and Boris Becker serves the ball... last time I was in London I tell you what... when I went to Craven Cot.. and another thing is...."

The "Man" drives me up the wall!!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Mince n Tatties

I just detest Chelski full stop.
Never watch them at all on TV, I was praying Spurs would beat them.
Even in European games I cheer on the opposition...
Only one team in W London and it aint them..Coyw.. 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 02, 2015, 09:49:22 PM
Collymore does do that, almost as though he cannot wait to speak rather than listen to what the caller says.  "Stan The Man" also never finishes a sentence.

He does a "Ronnie Corbett" spiralling off on a tangent to the original point something like;

"Yes Aston Villa have some.. but another thing Villa aren't the only... you watch tennis, and Boris Becker serves the ball... last time I was in London I tell you what... when I went to Craven Cot.. and another thing is...."

The "Man" drives me up the wall!!!

I agree, if I was marooned on a desert island with this Ego Maniac, I would take my chance with the Sharks and swim to the next island, even if it was populated with cannibals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhams_finest

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 02, 2015, 10:08:52 PM
I just detest Chelski full stop.
Never watch them at all on TV, I was praying Spurs would beat them.
Even in European games I cheer on the opposition...
Only one team in W London and it aint them..Coyw.. 049:gif

Here Here!

St Eve