https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're the nicest fans in London apparently

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, March 04, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

snarks

Not sure, people seem to have a more positive perception of Gooner fans than Fulham fans, and Brentford Fans have a less negative perception, than Fulham Fans.

Does that make Fulham fans the nicest, two second place finishes?

cottage cheese

Its stupid polls like this when made public that actually do more damage. Millwall and Chelsea will see this as a good thing in my eyes having 'hardcore' fans etc supporting the team week after week!

Logicalman

Quote from: snarks on March 04, 2015, 04:26:18 PM
Not sure, people seem to have a more positive perception of Gooner fans than Fulham fans, and Brentford Fans have a less negative perception, than Fulham Fans.

Does that make Fulham fans the nicest, two second place finishes?

Yeah, but when you find add the two together (based on negative views being a negative number) we have a +18 and the gooners just a +15, with Brentford +14, so they have ordered them that way.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Chutney

We are just the most polite, personally I think this is something to be proud of, I'd much rather be seen as "nice" than a thug.
C O Y W

Mince n Tatties

We havent always been the nicest, I remember back in the 80s when I was a
lieutenant in the notorious "Bishops Park Mob", I jumped out of the bushes and yelled
Boooooooie at a group Bristol Rovers fans.Later at Putney Bridge Station I put some
Itching Powder down ones back, and on the train I placed a Whoopee Cushion under one
of them as he sat down..
No we havent always been the nicest..How I crave for the wild days of the 80s again..
Anyone interested in starting a "Fulham Firm", Ive still got an old Water Pistol
and Pea Shooter somewhere...  049:gif

Jack Fulham

Last night Chelsea were singing"There's only one Kurt Zouma!" West Ham fans responded with "Would you let him on the train?"

Scrumpy

Quote from: Jack Fulham on March 05, 2015, 01:51:56 PM
Last night Chelsea were singing"There's only one Kurt Zouma!" West Ham fans responded with "Would you let him on the train?"

:005:  :Haynes The Maestro:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.