https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SYMONS OUT

Started by J.Perkins, March 06, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Absolutely tragic performance, his time must be up

WestCountryWhite

Team of donkeys managed by someone who doesn't have a clue owned by someone who has even less.

We are a joke of a club

Buffalo76

We've got a ready made replacement at the club, who knows how to get promoted from the Championship.

Northern Cottager

Awful, getting battered at home and away week in week out. Makes me sick seeing us sink so low.

Symons out +1

GrahamG

Sgt Fulham

Jesus we lost to Bournemouth. End of the season then I agree.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 06, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
Jesus we lost to Bournemouth. End of the season then I agree.

We didn't just lose, we got absolutely battered

WORTHINGFULHAM

Kit, nice guy, knows the players , Fulham favorite, but NOT a manager, KIT OUT

dannyboi-ffc

Kit out, this group of players shouldn't be so inferior to every opposition. He's got to go.

I blame him for tonight, stubborn and clueless.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Reznor

Yes, he has to go. Awful.

terryr

£40 for that dire display????
Brutal and painful to

Syd Cupp

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on March 06, 2015, 09:40:34 PM
Kit, nice guy, knows the players , Fulham favorite, but NOT a manager, KIT OUT

being nice doesn't win anything. totally agree not a manager. I never wanted him in the first place way out of his depth.

Berserker

Kit stays but accepts Curbs help. No point sacking Kit this late in the season.

Oh yes and we pray
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wingnut

Kit going or staying depends on whether or not Khan believes we are in danger of getting relegated. I think he will stay but he needs an experienced manager working alongside him.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nick Bateman

Terrible referee must play a factor. 

Can you remember a worse referee this season (Deadman comes to mind, I honestly thought it was him again)??  Andrew "not very" Manley was determined to give Bourneville every slightest touch, yet allow them to clatter in.

Yes, Symons was bloody stupid with the team he picked, but there are extraneous factors.

I say, review at end of season (we should avoid relegation crisis).
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

King_Crud

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 07, 2015, 12:06:35 AM
Terrible referee must play a factor. 

Can you remember a worse referee this season (Deadman comes to mind, I honestly thought it was him again)??  Andrew "not very" Manley was determined to give Bourneville every slightest touch, yet allow them to clatter in.

Yes, Symons was bloody stupid with the team he picked, but there are extraneous factors.

I say, review at end of season (we should avoid relegation crisis).

yeah, it's the ref. Do you have a clue?

Snibbo

I haven't been in the 'Kit out' camp but today was awful.

Mystified by the team selection. Hoogland and Amore in for Richards and Staf, supposedly because of injuries, yet Staf came off the bench.

Fofana was playing well until he got benched a few games ago. Tunni and Kav looked lost in midfield.

But the big one has to be the selection of Rod up front, over Cauley, Dembele and Smith. And sending Smith out on loan is starting to look like a tragic mistake.

Whitesideup

Blaming the ref? For what exactly? There are always a couple of decisions that go against any team, and today was no exception.  I need to see the replay of the sending-off, but apart from that probably a little better than some we have had this season.