watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would you keep?

Started by Northern Cottager, March 06, 2015, 09:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

The swing doors will be like a chinook on full throttle come summer. I suspect most of the keep list be gone.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Baszab on March 06, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
Ruiz was excellent

Excellent is a word that can be used to describe no one last night. While it was nice to see him battle watching him not be bothered as I think it was arter strolled past him in the build up to the second is exactly why the majority of us will be happy when he's gone

mikestrand

We're probably keep everyone including Symons and carry on like there's no problem at all.

David Allen Crankshaw

We won't keep Ruiz because he's off in the summer. He knows he has to play well or he won't get any offers from decent teams in Europe. His form in the previous three seasons will not inspire any bids from the Premier League.

I would say goodbye to Hoogland, Amorebieta and Hugo.

JackyFulham90

Keep

Bettenelli,  Stafylidis,  Parker, Christensen,  G Williams,  Kacaniklic,  McCormack,  Smith, Woodrow

Out

Kiraly , Hoogland, Hutchinson,  Bodurov, Amorebieta,  Tunnicliffe,  Rodallega,  Ruiz

Mhbruce

Ruiz will unfortunately leave but I'll be happy to see mccormack, bodurov, Parker and of course a number of the younger players

hovewhite

scotty,ross ,bod,betts,lvc,smith,fofona.
get  rid of hoog ,amore,hugo,ruiz(who wants to leave) I would keep our young players who I believe have suffered from proper old pros (the british variety)  around them scotty apart.

Adi-ffc

Can't believe everyone's keeping Bod. Decent player but WAY to small for a defender in this league, as we see to our cost most weeks.

I'd absolutely keep Dembele, think he's our other big young talent apart from LVC. More of a prospect than Woodrow in my op. And keep McCormack and Smith.

The rest can leave apart from Parker for his impact on others even if he doesn't play regularly. They're all mediocre at best sadly.

St Eve

Build the team around LVC, Ross, Betts, Woodrow, Kaca. Keep Smith, Roberts, Williams, Dembele, Burns, Hutch. Ruiz will go. The rest just aren't good enough. That in itself is worrying as we now need to buy half a team

Whitesideup

Quote from: Baszab on March 06, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
Ruiz was excellent
Whilst I thought he did some good things, there were also moments of distraction, moments of poor play interspersed with his good touches. If he was excellent he would have had a greater impact on the game and we wouldn't have lost 5-1.

The big difference between Bournemouth and Derby was that in one game we controlled the middle of midfield, in the other we were totally outplayed for stretches of the game. 

McBride78

Keep - McCormack, Smith, Woodrow, Taggart, LVC, Stafylidis, Bodoruv, Parker, Betts, Williams, Hyndman, Kaka
Out - Amore, Kiraly, Ruiz (conclusion already, no?), Hugo, Hoogland, Tunicliffe

In - Experience Defender(s), Experience Mid(s)....

snarks

Of the starting squad for the last 3 games (Derby onwards) I would only get rid of Amore, Hoogs, Kiraly, Hugo and Bod. I think Staf and Fofana may go (Fof to a newly promoted prem team). Ruiz will go.

The rest I would keep for squad depth, oh and I would sign Richards.

Pie and mash

Forgot Taggart even existed