watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would you keep?

Started by Northern Cottager, March 06, 2015, 09:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Ideal situation that Kit is relieved of his duty and we stay up.

Which players would you want to keep?

For me were limited and based on tonight I've changed my mind about Hoogland and Amore...

I'd only keep McCormack, Smith, Ruiz,LVC, Parker, Betts, Stsf, Bodurov.

Massive rebuild needed again to even consider avoiding relegation next season. Heartbreaking

horse1031

i think they are all pretty good players.  we have no one that will organize the side.  you put Roy in and all of a sudden we are tough to beat.

You can't tell me that all these other teams have better players than us.  we have Parker, Ruiz, McCormack!!!!  These are not just 3 better players, they are probably one of the 10 best players in the league on one team.

Lighthouse

The truth?

Ross will leave but I would want to keep him. Betts but only as second keeper. Bodurov possible. But I really don't think any of the others are top Championship level. Fortunately most will leave through age, wanted by others or loan ending. Problem is we will have to rebuild again. Which is what I said we would have to do when fans kept saying we could rely on youth.

This was all so obvious many seasons ago. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

i wouldnt keep bod or parker. would keep ruiz but he wont stay. id keep all our kids but return all those on loan. and hugo would def be out
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

WestCountryWhite

The groundsman and LVC the rest can go bunch of   087.gif

Northern Cottager

Think a few would do well in the bright formation. Once you have others around you in a stable formation that combats opponents then you can relax and concentrate on your game. at the minute we have players covering all over. Getting stretched and leaving space. Makes the whole thing even more painful to watch.

nixie-ffc

keep the bulgarian, parker and ruiz. the rest can sling...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: nixie-ffc on March 06, 2015, 09:48:10 PM

McCormack? He looks , aside from Ruiz, the only one with a footballing brain beyond average.

Chutney

Quote from: nixie-ffc on March 06, 2015, 09:48:10 PM
This.
C O Y W

Tonywa

Constantly seem to be hearing what a young inexperienced side we are.  Tonight we started with Hoogland, Amorebieta, Bodurov, Parker, McCormack, Ruiz and Hugo which surely must be one of the most experienced groups of players in the entire Division with the majority of them having international experience.  I agree that properly organised and motivated we would be doing quite considerably better than we are now as we sleepwalk our way to Division One.

Bill2

Keep Ruiz??????? He was woeful fonight, poor tracking and in the first half couldn't have passes to Fulham player in the changing room.

To be honest I would keep Ross, Matt Smith, Scotty, Bod, Cawley, Betts. There are few other I would keep as squad players and some of the youngsters could develop but there are a lot which need to be shipped out as soon as in fact should have gone in the Jan window if anyone would have wanted them and at this exact point in time I think we need to ship Kit out.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on March 06, 2015, 10:44:08 PM
Keep Ruiz??????? He was woeful fonight, poor tracking and in the first half couldn't have passes to Fulham player in the changing room.

To be honest I would keep Ross, Matt Smith, Scotty, Bod, Cawley, Betts. There are few other I would keep as squad players and some of the youngsters could develop but there are a lot which need to be shipped out as soon as in fact should have gone in the Jan window if anyone would have wanted them and at this exact point in time I think we need to ship Kit out.
i must of watched a different game. thought ruiz was in our top 2 tonight.

Baszab

MJG

I'm no Ruiz fan and while he was not excellent, he was no where near as bad as 3/4 of the team.

simplyfulham

Quote from: fulhamben on March 06, 2015, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on March 06, 2015, 10:44:08 PM

i must of watched a different game. thought ruiz was in our top 2 tonight.

As good as he was - and I do think he did well tonight all things considered - he still wasn't very effective.

Whether thats his fault or the fault of others is probably a different question. Not that it matters all that much.. If he's not effective, what good is he?

Bedford White

I'd keep McCormack, Smith, LVC, Parker, Betts (2nd keeper), Woodrow, Kacaniklic and Roberts

fulhamben

Quote from: Baszab on March 06, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
Ruiz was excellent
yes thats what i thought, had a couple of stray passes but defended well, was instruementle in the build up to our goal, and was pretty much the only player comfortable on the ball. i thought our back four and parker were shocking. and tunni and kav pretty much non existant. not even gonna mention hugo. infact on reflection id say he was our best player tonight followed by ross then smith

westcliff white

Don't think its a question of who too keep, more a question of who wants to stay, can see Ross being off
Every day is a Fulham day

DeuceBigelow

I'd keep them all except Rodders.
Riverside Block W

Black and White Blood

I have never seen Ruiz get so stuck in before, pretty physical by his standards