News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got home - was it a foul by Amor ??

Started by Baszab, March 06, 2015, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

fulhamben

yes ,wasnt bad though. if he wasnt the last man it wouldnt have even been a booking imo. 
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bill2

Not sure it was a goal scoring opportunity.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on March 06, 2015, 11:00:03 PM
probably was, he turned the ball goalwards and got goal side of him. bod and hutch were nowhere to be seen.

DeuceBigelow

From where I sit in the Riverside it looked soft, when I looked on Sky it is clearer, but still on the soft side.
Riverside Block W

Jonaldiniho 88

Yes it was. I cannot remember a back four so exposed in my life. Two unfit untrained wing backs couldn't have done worse if they tried. I'm not personally blaming the defence but I saw better from Ruiz tonight and anyone who argues has to prove me wrong, Ruiz made five or six tackles tonight. Tell me our wing backs did more and you are lying.

nose

i do not think it merited a red card, i saw the replay and wasn't certain it was more than a coming together of two players.

amore and hoog were ridiculous selections for the game and hugo was even more so, the manager has a death wish about him because he cannot last if he keeps up these avoidable errors.  five changes from the team that beat derby in such style, that is realy daft, and hugo uis totally useless how dare kit drop woodrow a thourghbred for such a donkey!

Wingnut

Agree with you. The attacker was going away from goal. Thought it should have been a yellow.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

Quote from: Wingnut on March 06, 2015, 11:54:02 PM

Agree with you. The attacker was going away from goal. Thought it should have been a yellow.
he really wasnt though. he knocked it goal bound and turned his body. he was def 
in on goal

Nick Bateman

It was NO foul.  The referee was one of the WORST Fulham have had all season (even worse than Deadman, that's his real name also) and manufactured this bad result.

It was a good tackle then the dishonest diver Wilson threw himself to the floor.  The cheating ref even hestitated before issuing a red.  Sky's biased anti-Fulham commentary disbelieved their eyes to concur with the corrupt official.  (Corrupt in judgement if any concerned)
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Berserker

Amore was making fouls throughout the match that went unpunished. The ref probably decided he'd had enough. Kit should have subbed Amore earlier as he was a liability
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Kit must have known the ability that Ritchie and Pugh have.
Add to that both overlapping fullbacks who were allowed to do so
because we never pressurized them and it was a disaster.
Hoogland and Amour facing 4 speedy skilfull players stood no chance
and with them exposed the center backs had no chance
That's why they scored 5 goals (and could have been many more)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ScalleysDad

I have just got back, our motorways are monumentally useless by the way, and am sitting here with a cup of soup pondering things like that's nearly a fourteen hour day gone by that I will never get back and I am about seventy pounds lighter in the bank account. The game is not even coming back to me as a misty blur. I vividly recall another in a long list of 'worst performances',  a master class in ineptitude and my team on the floor again. Our back four were woefully exposed tonight by a youthful attack minded team. So lets put the old guard, just recovering from injury and working their back, right in the firing line. Their third goal showed up everything that has gone wrong and as has been said Armore was an accident waiting to happen.
Actually the match performance was beaten by some distance on the woeful/pitiful scale. Who on earth is doing the warm ups these days. It was clear Smith was coming on. Did he get any help tuning in, raising the core temperature or simply focussing. No, No and No.
I shall be very tired in the morning and doubtless a bit grumpy about being given loads of jobs to do. That's probably my lot for the season now. Wigan looks tempting as it will likely be the quintessential winner takes all affair but we will have to see. I will probably see some of you when we gate crash Danny Boi's reception dressed as famous fish.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

grandad

Lovebite got his toe to the ball before any contact with Wilson who then made the most of it. Not even a yellow for me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on March 07, 2015, 12:16:39 AM
Amore was making fouls throughout the match that went unpunished. The ref probably decided he'd had enough. Kit should have subbed Amore earlier as he was a liability
100%

bobbo

Just before it happened I was commenting on what a breath of fresh air the referee was, so although I'm in the riverside - halfway line - I'm accepting his judgement he was reasonably close and certainly would have seen it well.
As for sending him off , was it absolutely nessesary . I suppose so in this day and age . Our defence a shambles we were constantly pulled out of position by a very skill full lively attack.they are where they deserve to be on that showing last night.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on March 06, 2015, 11:16:47 PM
Yes it was. I cannot remember a back four so exposed in my life. Two unfit untrained wing backs couldn't have done worse if they tried. I'm not personally blaming the defence but I saw better from Ruiz tonight and anyone who argues has to prove me wrong, Ruiz made five or six tackles tonight. Tell me our wing backs did more and you are lying.
I agree I think Smith and Ruiz were our shining lights from last night along with Parker showing he has fully recovered from the knock on his knee. These 3 should just be enough to get us ot of jail this season

SP

He was fortunate the officials didn't spot him stamping on Ritchie's (?) back.

bobbo

Quote from: SP on March 07, 2015, 10:35:40 AM
He was fortunate the officials didn't spot him stamping on Ritchie's (?) back.
i didn't see that was it at the same time???
1975 just leaving home full of hope