watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Regan Poole

Started by FPT, March 08, 2015, 09:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Seemed to be a Fulham player in January with the Newport manager confirming that a bid had been accepted for Regan Poole. He's a 16 year old, Wales U17 international with a number of appearances at League Two level.

Basically, he's been shortlisted for the Football League Apprentice of the Year award; and he's the only 16 year old on the list for an award that is typically given to a 17 or 18 year old.

I presume should he sign, he'll go into our U18s/u21s, but promising none the less. Always like to see a club sign a player like this for a rumoured bargain!

snarks

I thought he had signed and been loaned back for the rest of the season.

Who knows how quickly he will go through the ranks, if he's playing league football already, I would have thought the U21's is where he will go.

MasterHaynes

Not sure it ever got finalised with the Regan. I ddn't see anything from FFC confirming it. Maybe his agent whispered in his ear about needing to sign for a team that would at least be in the championship next season?

David Allen Crankshaw

I'm sure I read somewhere that the deal was to be completed in the summer. Makes me think that he may go elsewhere.