watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

out of curiosity is any1 on this from fulham like very close to craven cottage

Started by irishfulham, March 10, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

and while im at it il make it a two part question went to the game friday we all know how that went anyway went to the golden lion before kick off didnt find it to be that great an atmosphere i was expecting few more chants or rowdiness even haha anywhere better to go for atmosphere pre kick off? just got to london so hope to go few more games now

RaySmith

Probably need to go to an away game to find that-one where we take a lot of away support.

Others on here will be able to tell you more about all the pubs local to Fulham, though. Probably because there are so many that you don't get that much of an atmosphere in any single one - and the most fashionable seems to change often, for those in the know - not me!

CorkCity

With the current situation there isn't  much of an atmosphere before games in the Lion, you cant really blame people for that, most will settle for a point before the game. If we do win its relief so the atmosphere is muted, not really a celebration.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

alfie

me, i live very close to the Cottage, Don't go in the pubs around that end of Fulham because they are all crap.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't