watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bid to remember ...

Started by MikeW, March 11, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

On the Fulham web site I see they have raised money by auctioning match shirts. Good stuff for a good cause.

Let's hope they are a bit more genuine than the one I purchased signed by Alain Goma a few years back which was supposedly his match shirt for a Prem game v Middlesborough.  It came with a 'certificate of authenticity' but also with the size tag and price tag still attached straight out of the Fulham shop!

Not impressed!

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Logicalman

Quote from: MikeW on March 11, 2015, 05:14:08 PM
On the Fulham web site I see they have raised money by auctioning match shirts. Good stuff for a good cause.

Let's hope they are a bit more genuine than the one I purchased signed by Alain Goma a few years back which was supposedly his match shirt for a Prem game v Middlesborough.  It came with a 'certificate of authenticity' but also with the size tag and price tag still attached straight out of the Fulham shop!

Not impressed!

Oops!!  :022:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Banstead White

The term used is "Match worn", this comes with the stains (and smells apparently) of actually having been worn during a live fixture.
For the BTR charity event the "Match worn" shirts were flogged and then the sirts that were unworn since each player gets two shirts per match.
Naturally the "authenticity" of the actual worn shirt generally generates more cash and has (seemingly) a higher value....

ATB
Roysie

westcliff white

i bought one of the poppy ones a couple of years back, it was match word, but they did inform me it would be washed and then signed. all certs etc received, top quality for me
Every day is a Fulham day