Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 13, 2015, 03:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Bring Back The Birch... :031:

Mince n Tatties

Bring back Stockings and Suspenders... :HD:

Logicalman

Quote from: Burt on March 13, 2015, 01:29:45 PM
I can't believe that what should be an internal and confidential disciplinary issue is headline news! Particularly given what else is going on in the world.

Well, like every other 'celebrity' story out there, it was bound to be picked up sooner or later (or it was nefariously pushed, should I say)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamfootiechick

blingo

Top bloke  54

Hahahaha long time since we last spoke, hows my mukka?

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 13, 2015, 04:17:21 PM
Quote from: nose on March 13, 2015, 03:47:15 PM
haven't read the whole thread but if he really punched the man then he has to be sacked.
you cannot allow bullies to get away with it and he is undoubtedly a bully.
if you allow celebrities to abuse their power with no reigns who knows where it may end up, and this man has certainly been allowed to get away with murder so far.

Jimmy saville was also allowed to do what he wished with no recourse. i am not saying clarckson abuses children but the prinicple is absolutely the same.

At my work if a person bullies another, especially physical violence, then they have to leave for the benefit of the whole. clarkson is no different and the fact i find his puerile drivel so monotonous and childish is irelevant... the fact the world loves his lowest common denominator laddish behavior attractive a mystery to me is also not relevant... i used to like gary glitter and rolf harris (yes me an accredited sould brother!) but now will not hear their names becase of what they did.... what JC has dione is not quite the same league but is actually still dreadful! He must go if  guilty.

I think it's all very political. I think the Loony left BBC are the real bullies, the result will depend how they do their arithmetic, as there is a lot of Money involved with the show itself, and as we know money talks. They would probably love to get rid of him, because of the clash of politics, and he has upset a number of the Politically Correct Luvies in the BBC Commie Empire.   

Yes, all those loony lefties like Paxman and Humphries and their fawning to pinko politicians like Cameron, Osborne and Johnson.

Sgt Fulham

Hes a mug...but I quite like him.

Jem

haven't read the whole thread but if he really punched the man then he has to be sacked.
if you allow celebrities to abuse their power with no reigns who knows where it may end up, and this man has certainly been allowed to get away with murder so far.

Jimmy saville was also allowed to do what he wished with no recourse. i am not saying clarckson abuses children but the prinicple is absolutely the same.

At my work if a person bullies another, especially physical violence, then they have to leave for the benefit of the whole. clarkson is no different and the fact i find his puerile drivel so monotonous and childish is irelevant... the fact the world loves his lowest common denominator laddish behavior attractive a mystery to me is also not relevant... i used to like gary glitter and rolf harris (yes me an accredited sould brother!) but now will not hear their names becase of what they did.... what JC has dione is not quite the same league but is actually still dreadful! He must go if  guilty.

And yet a footballer can bite someone and still stay in their job?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

nose

I think it's all very political. I think the Loony left BBC are the real bullies, the result will depend how they do their arithmetic, as there is a lot of Money involved with the show itself, and as we know money talks. They would probably love to get rid of him, because of the clash of politics, and he has upset a number of the Politically Correct Luvies in the BBC Commie Empire.   

actually i cannot agree to what you say in this  because what we have is a man who threw a punch at a colleague.. if he wasn't a big shot celebrity he would already have has his P45.....  nothing to do with PC loony left or luvvies.. he should be gone by now

nose

Quote from: Jem on March 13, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

And yet a footballer can bite someone and still stay in their job?

i agree it is quite bizarre...suarez has a real problem and if he was anything but a big star would be out... i know a park footballer, banned for life for far less than suarez did and he deserved it and he also agreed!

ron

Long live ignorance and boorishness !! After all they are the qualities that have replaced humility, civility and public spiritedness as being admired by the British public.

Get yourself a job that pays three times as much and tell the world to f*** ***.

After all, you're worth it Mr Clarkson.......

Berserker

I'm just watching Nosferatu, the 1970's german version . It's rather good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bobbo

.So right,
It comes down to money or morales, can the bee hold their head up if he stays or do they suffer the financial consequences if he has to go.
If he's guilty and they keep him it's a green flag for anyone employed at the Beeb to act as he's done and expect to get away with it.
For me personally I hope he gets the push I'd pay an extra levy on my licence to see him gone . He s so rude and arrogant he makes my skin crawl.i never watch it because of him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Mince n Tatties

Bring back Tiddlywinks... :drums:

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 14, 2015, 09:20:35 AM
Bring back Tiddlywinks... :drums:
I thought he got locked up? Wasn't he involved in that 'Operation Yewtree' thingy?
I get so confused these days, it all blends into one.
Did I put the bins out?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Bring back "French Onion Sellers on Bikes". 051

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

Quote from: Logicalman on March 14, 2015, 12:27:37 PM
Bring backgammon
If your talking bacon it's either back or gammon...:P
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 14, 2015, 12:47:47 AM
Quote from: nose on March 13, 2015, 09:41:31 PM

At my work if a person bullies another, especially physical violence, then they have to leave for the benefit of the whole. clarkson is no different and the fact i find his puerile drivel so monotonous and childish is irelevant... the fact the world loves his lowest common denominator laddish behavior attractive a mystery to me is also not relevant... i used to like gary glitter and rolf harris (yes me an accredited sould brother!) but now will not hear their names becase of what they did.... what JC has dione is not quite the same league but is actually still dreadful! He

actually i cannot agree to what you say in this  because what we have is a man who threw a punch at a colleague.. if he wasn't a big shot celebrity he would already have has his P45.....  nothing to do with PC loony left or luvvies.. he should be gone by now
b

So you were there and saw him throw the punch then, but of course you were not there, so stop talking cobblers, it's got everything to do with the Loony Left, and Politics, so you should not be so naive , and should not make accusations and assumptions that Clarkson threw a bunch of fives unless you were there and saw it yourself, and do not allow your personal feelings and your politics to cloud your judgement, the BBC is a Cesspool of Gaudianists, and the enemy within, if you knew how much up to it's neck in political correctness, you wouldn't watch that channel again. 
If you choose to ignore it, then you can walk around in a coma for the rest of your days, if it floats your boat.

i didn't have to be there. i am commenting oin what is reported and pretty much has been admitted.. if he did it he should be gone. if he didn't that is quite another matter.. i reall cannot see what politics has to do with it. if he threw a punch, he needs to be gone, it is that simple and as i said, if he wasn't a big shot celebrity he would be... just like mr saville got away with murder this guy seems to be the same... my only opinion of JC is that he is boring otherwise i couldn't care less except i employ people and i know what i would need to do!

read what i say not what you imagine i am thinking, i forgive you, especially if we win today.

One Martin Thomas

Supports Chelsea.... all stands to reason IMO.

Bring back Tiff !