watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I will not...

Started by Ordar, March 18, 2015, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Be attending another game with Symons as manager, and that includes renewing my season ticket

Admin

Neither will I, had an absolute gutful, be he's who the fans wanted, so...

Reznor

I decided a few games ago not to bother again this season. Have better things to do then spend £150 on watching a team without any direction being managed by a man completely out of his depth who is also ridiculously stubborn. If Millwall or Wigan pick up we will drop. People will still defend khan though. Farcical.

Ordar

I don't blame Khan he's done a lot of good things, he's just being advised by morons. Symons is the worst manager we've had in the last 15 years, and I fully include Magath and Sanchez. He is the worst tactician, and God knows what he does on the training ground with defending and set plays, as I've never seen a team worse

Ordar

Leeds are yet another team to play us, not play at all well, and comfortably beat us

GrahamG

I was one of the few that said his appointment was wrong. Sadly I don't even feel good about being right.

irishfulham

well if no1 is going anymore il happily take a season ticket off ye  079.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Admin on March 18, 2015, 09:22:16 PM

Not me admin - I warned of giving him the job and was well and truely slagged!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: irishfulham on March 18, 2015, 09:46:21 PM
well if no1 is going anymore il happily take a season ticket off ye  079.gif
You still sober after yesterday?

irishfulham

in recovery mode  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ordar

How can anyone want him to stay...

BestOfBrede

Quote from: irishfulham on March 18, 2015, 09:51:14 PM
in recovery mode  :beer: :beer: :beer:
Good on yer!
Hope you had a great day!
Wish I could've been there!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 18, 2015, 09:48:24 PM
Quote from: Admin on March 18, 2015, 09:22:16 PM

Not me admin - I warned of giving him the job and was well and truely slagged!

At the very moment of Magaths demise the Club was broken and it had to be Symons really. The bigger mistake was to leave him dangling for so long when we could all see that once the momentum had fizzled out he needed help. Indeed the gang of five should have insisted on experience coming in as a key caveat. I think Curbishley will be installed later in the week and we have ruined a good opportunity to build from within. Instead we will have created a massive hole, lose the Academy and become a laughing stock. To answer the original question I will go once more but that will be it and I'll take next season on from a distance.

Berserker

Well I'm going to the Brentford game as going to Tooting for a curry afterwards. Sold my Spare Henning Wehn tickets so got money set a side for it already
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.