more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Response?

Started by BestOfBrede, March 18, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

Quote from: epsomraver on March 18, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
You buy  the top goal scorer in the league, you buy his strike partner on 16 goals, what do you do? play them together? no, send one out on loan and play the top goal scorer midfield wide, anyone else want to defend Kit anymore?

Epsom raver you are so spot on.

Add to what you have said the persistence with the out of form Hugo. The way he has failed to use Cauley. Not being able to strengthen in January or realising that he needed help . He should have been banning on Khans door demanding  investment. Poor manager who is too stubborn . I repeat again - he would not get a job anywhere else  - so why us ?

Jem

You buy  the top goal scorer in the league, you buy his strike partner on 16 goals, what do you do? play them together? no, send one out on loan and play the top goal scorer midfield wide, anyone else want to defend Kit anymore
You buy  the top goal scorer in the league, you buy his strike partner on 16 goals, what do you do? play them together? no, send one out on loan and play the top goal scorer midfield wide, anyone else want to defend Kit anymore?
Succinctly put epsom!

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

davew

I'm sorry Lighthouse, but Kit is an absolute woeful manager. Yes we have a poor squad, but I'm now convinced that Kit contributes to 50% of our problems. I'm also convinced that someone like Curb will get an extra 20-30% out of that squad by just being tactically experienced.
Good thinking, so instead of only losing 1/2 of our matches (I wish) Curbs should be able to further develop the same players into losing 60 to 65%, it's working!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Its easy to keep blaming the players Mr L and never the man in charge.
You might think Im talking nonsense, but put aside whether  you like Pulis or not, I
bet if he had taken over from Felix this tean would be in the playoffs.
For the simple reason he sorts out defences and he would have made sure players would
have come in January Window. .

Lighthouse

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 18, 2015, 10:34:51 PM
You might think Im talking nonsense, but put aside whether  you like Pulis or not, I
For the simple reason he sorts out defences and he would have made sure players would

Not nonsense at all. Just don't agree. But I am not saying for one minute that Symons isn't at fault for many things. But I simply say that he can only be blamed for the failure of January window IF he had any say in it. The side has no pace and I am not sure how you set up the side any differently. But sack him and hope we have a bounce with a new man. Just not Curbs please.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 18, 2015, 10:46:48 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 18, 2015, 10:34:51 PM
You might think Im talking nonsense, but put aside whether  you like Pulis or not, I

Not nonsense at all. Just don't agree. But I am not saying for one minute that Symons isn't at fault for many things. But I simply say that he can only be blamed for the failure of January window IF he had any say in it. The side has no pace and I am not sure how you set up the side any differently. But sack him and hope we have a bounce with a new man. Just not Curbs please.

Yes agree about Curbishley.
I have said on another post promote Peter Grant till the end Of season.
He might do what Kit did and get a few results.