watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Response?

Started by BestOfBrede, March 18, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Can't wait to see Kit's aftermatch response!
Probs say - we were the better side and didn't take our chances(again!)

supersimmo123

Hopefully it's his resignation

Ordar

He'll say the same old rubbish he says every game. I'd love to ask what exactly he does defensively and for set plays on the training ground.

Memo to kit.... It doesn't f***ing work

westcliff white

if kit says that brede i hope theone asking the questions surely results matter more than performance, he wont say that but he should, quickly followed by do you fear for your job, iam not advocating a change but would be ice to know what he thinks
Every day is a Fulham day

MiltonBurrows

The board must surely see hes not the man to take the club forward. Sure, he merited the job when he got it, but he doesn't merit it anymore.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Lighthouse

As well as the usual attacks on the manager. Can we look at the team. The team that has a player who commits two fouls in quick succession to be sent off. Another home game and another sending off. Then we have the unusual sight of us actually playing well in the first half. They scored with their first effort. But needless to say the second half we shot ourselves again.

So for goodness sake let's all admit this is one of the worst sides we have seen at Fulham for years. Symons for what ever reason bought nobody in in January. But whoever comes in we have to admit. He has nothing but nothing to work with.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 18, 2015, 10:00:50 PM
As well as the usual attacks on the manager. Can we look at the team. The team that has a player who commits two fouls in quick succession to be sent off. Another home game and another sending off. Then we have the unusual sight of us actually playing well in the first half. They scored with their first effort. But needless to say the second half we shot ourselves again.

So for goodness sake let's all admit this is one of the worst sides we have seen at Fulham for years. Symons for what ever reason bought nobody in in January. But whoever comes in we have to admit. He has nothing but nothing to work with.
agree re staf, i dont think all theplayers are terrible just set up wrong in my opinion. overall it is a combination of everything
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

And tell Khan to get his money back he lavished on the 5 clowns
who recommend him..

Ordar

I couldnt disagree this this anymore, without being harsh. Our squad is far better than most on the league. The manager is terrible. Basic defending and from set plays is the worst I've seen from any team in years.

Constantly playing formations and tactics that don't suit any of our players doesn't make sense. Today we started with 3 (three) defensive midfielders and still conceded 3

MiltonBurrows

Agreed. Poor side with a poor manager. Something needs to change, and it will be easier to get rid of kit instead of another mass clearout like in the summer. I'm still confused at the lack of activity in the jan window myself, seems hes not helped his cause with that hasnt kit. Then again, it might have been a decision above his head, never know with fulham nowadays.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Fulham76

No idea why we bought no one in January, (assume that we have no money), but hard to believe we couldn't find players better than the ones we have that were available.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Ordar on March 18, 2015, 10:04:43 PM

I couldnt disagree this this anymore, without being harsh. Our squad is far better than most on the league. The manager is terrible. Basic defending and from set plays is the worst I've seen from any team in years.

Constantly playing formations and tactics that don't suit any of our players doesn't make sense. Today we started with 3 (three) defensive midfielders and still conceded 3

But without any pace how can you set up the side. Sorry but the simple truth is this is a rotten squad. Blame the managers for that by all means. But there is no truth at all that this is a squad close to being average in the league.

Fulham1959

Quote from: westcliff white on March 18, 2015, 09:59:02 PM
if kit says that brede i hope theone asking the questions surely results matter more than performance, he wont say that but he should, quickly followed by do you fear for your job, iam not advocating a change but would be ice to know what he thinks

That reads like complete gibberish.

jms

:plus one:
Nothing wrong with many of the players......but they are so poorly prepared in all ways !

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 18, 2015, 10:06:47 PM

But without any pace how can you set up the side. Sorry but the simple truth is this is a rotten squad. Blame the managers for that by all means. But there is no truth at all that this is a squad close to being average in the league.

I'm sorry Lighthouse, but Kit is an absolute woeful manager. Yes we have a poor squad, but I'm now convinced that Kit contributes to 50% of our problems. I'm also convinced that someone like Curb will get an extra 20-30% out of that squad by just being tactically experienced.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Admin on March 18, 2015, 10:11:39 PM

I'm sorry Lighthouse, but Kit is an absolute woeful manager. Yes we have a poor squad, but I'm now convinced that Kit contributes to 50% of our problems. I'm also convinced that someone like Curb will get an extra 20-30% out of that squad by just being tactically experienced.
:plus one:

Lighthouse

No need to be sorry. I just have doubts over why Curbs should be the answer to anything. If we go down again having sacked another manager who initially saved us in points terms if not in playing terms. I shudder what will happen to the club.

epsomraver

You buy  the top goal scorer in the league, you buy his strike partner on 16 goals, what do you do? play them together? no, send one out on loan and play the top goal scorer midfield wide, anyone else want to defend Kit anymore?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: epsomraver on March 18, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
You buy  the top goal scorer in the league, you buy his strike partner on 16 goals, what do you do? play them together? no, send one out on loan and play the top goal scorer midfield wide, anyone else want to defend Kit anymore?

Precisely...He hasnt got a clue, dont think he will get another managers
job ever...

BedsFFC

It saddens me to say that, I concur.