https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 21s v Norwich

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 20, 2015, 08:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

We are 2-0 up 15 mins to play..

davew

How many corners have Norwich had? None I suspect!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

davew

Mince n Tatties

We just had one sent off......

Mince n Tatties

davew

(LOL), he will be playing for the 1st team soon then, very comical!!

davew

Who is in charge of discipline now at this club, not Curbs is it? The youngsters are doing better than the 1st team, that must be good for something?

ScalleysDad

Well done to them again then. I see questions about more of the under twenty ones stepping up into the first team squad. I would leave them alone now even we do miraculously secure Championship status with a game to go. Stepping up has not done Woodrow, Roberts and Dembele many favours.
A thoroughly prepared and organised pre season might be the time for that. Blimey the last preseason just hit me like a brick filled flashback!

davew

Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 20, 2015, 09:06:08 PM
Well done to them again then. I see questions about more of the under twenty ones stepping up into the first team squad. I would leave them alone now even we do miraculously secure Championship status with a game to go. Stepping up has not done Woodrow, Roberts and Dembele many favours.
A thoroughly prepared and organised pre season might be the time for that. Blimey the last preseason just hit me like a brick filled flashback!
They never really got any chances, Roberts far too young, the other 2 not given enough chances imo, they could not have done any worse than the choices that were made! Where are we, oh yes 4th from bottom, almost forgot that!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: davew on March 20, 2015, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 20, 2015, 09:06:08 PM
They never really got any chances, Roberts far too young, the other 2 not given enough chances imo, they could not have done any worse than the choices that were made! Where are we, oh yes 4th from bottom, almost forgot that!

I might not have phrased my point properly. I would not want to see a budding player shackled on the bench after starring for the 21's or put into the impossible scenario of having to make a mark from the 83rd minute. I would much rather, and support, better opportunities for them in place of some of our seemingly settled under performers. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on March 20, 2015, 09:01:33 PM
Who is in charge of discipline now at this club, not Curbs is it? The youngsters are doing better than the 1st team, that must be good for something?

Michael Brown and Love Bite are responsible for club discipline at all levels. So now you know.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.