watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, March 21, 2015, 09:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Has there ever been such a swing of match action in two games? Wednesday we run a team ragged and lose then today we have to do the opposite and then win! They do say that the Championship is weird league....great result!  049:gif   

092.gif

Lighthouse

By the reactions of some of us. Two different performances, two different results. Both manage to back up our prejudices. A game where we may have actually bought some luck back for once.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

To hang on to a lead from the first minute is not one of Fulham's known fortes eh Captain?
Those that attended will remember forever a huge game in our 2015 history, and a game that just might keep us up this year.

Still recovering this morning (and I was only listening to GJ)

Do you remember the days when thirty thousand would troop away from The Cottage soaking wet after another defeat and say " ah well they tried their best but we will be back next week to support our team?"
The filth I heard in The Riverside on Wednesday night aimed directly at our manager was unbelievable and so counter productive.

Good Luck to the team next time out.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

As you say Fernhurst, how often did we do that? I think it a modern day plague to shout filth at someone we do not rate....mind you I am always at it with today's politicians....

092.gif