more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Clearout....

Started by JackyFulham90, March 22, 2015, 08:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on March 22, 2015, 12:09:32 PM
Instead of an overhaul, get a fitness and strength regime in for the kids. They've been.in and out of the team and they just need to.toughen up. Likewise the rest of the squad, some are decent but it takes a lot to play championship football

We need an overhaul and a new fitness regime. We have so much deadwood in the squad, we need another overhaul.

Bronaldinho

Maybe being a tad ambitious but midfield recruits in the summer: (Any of these)

Yoni Buyens
Robert Snodgrass
Tom Ince (loan?)
Lewis McGugan
Diego Fabbrini (Ideal for Ruiz replacement)
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

love4ffc

I cannot discuss my summer transfer plans yet.  It's still early and I want the lads to do their up most best for the club.  I'm afraid if I discuss who might be leaving, well I just don't think they'll give us their all. 

So for now we'll just table this discussion and revisit it when it is more clear where we will fall at the end of the season. 

Busy summer ahead of us boys.  Busy summer indeed.  Lots to do, yes lots to do. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Zu-Meister

Hope Chris David isnt getting sold. Want him to be given another chance

PaulJ123

Still think Burn should be starting anyway

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: PaulJ123 on March 23, 2015, 08:11:10 PM
Still think Burn should be starting anyway

Yes I reckon Dan Burn should be starting also.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

"Yoni Buyens
Robert Snodgrass
Tom Ince (loan?)
Lewis McGugan
Diego Fabbrini (Ideal for Ruiz replacement)"

These were all brilliant shouts. Especially the last 3. Diego Fabbrini would be a brilliant Ruiz replacement
STH H3

VicHalomsLovechild

The only way we are going to get rid of some of the players you've all listed is to release them and pay up their contracts which eats into any transfer budget.

snarks

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 23, 2015, 08:05:18 PM
Yes I would like Chris David to stay, as well as Dan Burn who has been given a one year extension. 

David isn't playing in Holland either.

Shame but it does appear there is something that managers don't like about him. I would not be concerned if he's moved on.