more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Super Cauley

Started by Bronaldinho, March 22, 2015, 09:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

Hats off to the guy!

Special mention to when he got 'sent off', the fact he cried shows how much he actually cares about this club and the current cause. Always works himself to the ground and plays with his heart of the sleeve.

Nothing but admiration for our young forward.

Top work Cauley
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Berserker

Wasn't he allowed to come back after they decided he was the wrong guy? Jusy asking as I haven't seen match yet
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

Top lad. He always gives everything.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Berserker on March 22, 2015, 09:13:50 AM
Wasn't he allowed to come back after they decided he was the wrong guy? Jusy asking as I haven't seen match yet

Yeah he came back on, but he cried when he was told to walk.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

bobbo

Quote from: Berserker on March 22, 2015, 09:13:50 AM
Yes he was he was furious and emotional with the decsion
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Craven Mad

I bloody love Cauley.

Proper player. Hope he stays with us for many years to come.

fulhamben

when he came back on, what was he doing behind his back?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

There are plenty of things to cry about. But being wrongly sent off isn't one of them. How we can see it as meaning how much he loves the club baffles me. He was frustrated and felt sorry for himself. A fine player no doubt but if he did cry it doesn't mean anything.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 22, 2015, 10:31:08 AM
There are plenty of things to cry about. But being wrongly sent off isn't one of them. How we can see it as meaning how much he loves the club baffles me. He was frustrated and felt sorry for himself. A fine player no doubt but if he did cry it doesn't mean anything.
ill be crying tears of joy when kit finally gets sacked

PokerMatt

Quote from: Craven Mad on March 22, 2015, 10:13:23 AM
I bloody love Cauley.

Proper player. Hope he stays with us for many years to come.
Hear hear. Reminds me of Sean Davis in many ways.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

hovewhite

yeah top boy and great credit to his desire in the shirt.

Artful Dodger

I love Cauley's work rate but he still needs to be more clinical in front of goal and should have won the game for us when he hit the post. If he wants to keep his place when Ross is fit I think he needs to be taking chances like that. That said, great attitude and an asset to the club.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

I love him! Should be one of the first names on the team sheet. In my opinion he's our best striker, I'm not a massive fan of Ross but thats probably because I expect too much and hugo......well lets not go there. Smith is what he is and dembele the same but woodrow seems to have a bit of everything. And most important of all it seems to mean more to him than it does most players.

Top man Caulay!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HV71

Yes top man. Managers will invariably tell you that the one thing that is very difficult to get from young players is consistency. We simply cannot expect him to be on top of his game each and every week . He is a very good prospect who is more ready than , for example Dembele ( who would benefit from being out on loan to get more experience )
Great lad great attitude should keep his place

Mince n Tatties

Football league paper gave him joint worst rating 5...
Betts top with 9....Turner 7 Tuncliffe 7..

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 22, 2015, 12:22:55 PM
Football league paper gave him joint worst rating 5...
Betts top with 9....Turner 7 Tuncliffe 7..
can you put them all up. pretty hard to give good ratings to attackers when you are pinned back for most of the game

simplyfulham

Quote from: Artful Dodger on March 22, 2015, 10:41:05 AM
I love Cauley's work rate but he still needs to be more clinical in front of goal and should have won the game for us when he hit the post. If he wants to keep his place when Ross is fit I think he needs to be taking chances like that. That said, great attitude and an asset to the club.

Well he's more clinical than Matt Smith.

I like the guy but he is a bit of a donkey. He's set the bar pretty low and on that basis I'd rather give Cauley a run in the side.

Lighthouse

You can try as many different types of striker you like. But if you don't get the ball to them they will remain donkeys.

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 22, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
You can try as many different types of striker you like. But if you don't get the ball to them they will remain donkeys.
but thats not entirely true though is it. some strikers can create things for themselves.

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on March 22, 2015, 12:59:40 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 22, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
but thats not entirely true though is it. some strikers can create things for themselves.

Well the need a ball don't they? You can keep blaming the forwards for missing chances but when you see the lack of times they have the chances it makes sense.