watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rigg

Started by kempkong, March 27, 2015, 12:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kempkong

There seems a lot if negativity around a new signings and I think people may have lost a little perspective. Since rig has come in we have made 4 new signings outside a transfer window. I know they don't set the world alight but doing any business at this time is very difficult. Has everyone forgotten it was Felix that ruined this team and not kit and now with kit in charge (I know he hasn't been brilliant but without him and with Felix we would be relegated already)

I firmly believe that khan will give rigg some money to do some business in the summer and transfer the team and with kit there to have the summer to prepare we should look forward to a much more successful campaign next year (still we shouldn't expect automatic promotion as this is a long term building process and may still take a few years)

A little faith is required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roberty

I expect us to get promoted at the end of next season and I am sure that SK will too

We could be disappointed but I am sure the effort and money will be put into the project
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Jims Dentist

If Kit is in charge next season, lets hope Curbs has a say on the players Rigg will try to sign up.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: kempkong on March 27, 2015, 12:59:33 PM
Has everyone forgotten it was Felix that ruined this team and not kit and now with kit in charge (I know he hasn't been brilliant but without him and with Felix we would be relegated already)

Iy has to be said, Magath signed Bodurov, Hoogland, Staffylidis, Smith and McCormack, gave a debuts to Hyndmann, Christensen, Roberts, Burgess  Woodrow and David hardly ruining the team. He had a bunker mentality at the end (much the same as Kit now) but whose to say if Smith would not have got sent off on his debut what may have happened with Smith and McCormack paired upfront?

hovewhite

Quote from: MasterHaynes on March 29, 2015, 08:49:39 PM
Has everyone forgotten it was Felix that ruined this team and not kit and now with kit in charge (I know he hasn't been brilliant but without him and with Felix we would be relegated already)

Iy has to be said, Magath signed Bodurov, Hoogland, Staffylidis, Smith and McCormack, gave a debuts to Hyndmann, Christensen, Roberts, Burgess  Woodrow and David hardly ruining the team. He had a bunker mentality at the end (much the same as Kit now) but whose to say if Smith would not have got sent off on his debut what may have happened with Smith and McCormack paired upfront?
Hindsight is wonderful thing ain't it.!

Nick Bateman

"Rigsby", as he is widely nicknamed, has done a remarkable job outside the transfer window.

He has managed to acquire 4 loanees, which in some sense, shows the club & ownership are concerned about the drop, a far different perspective than under previous administration in particular from the "Vote No Scot" Ali Mack.

The direction coming from the top now, is putting emphasis on standards lower down, that being the team management of Symons.  KS has stepped up his act, and Fulham are playing a lot better although he is still a "rookie" in the job.

A wise 'old' head may be welcome, but I did see Curbs offer his genius to René Meulensteen who immediately lost 6-0 to Hull.  Perhaps a different old head?!

What if Rigsby had been appointed before the January 'sales'?  I am sure he would have handled it better and Fulham would have been near the promo positions instead of looking ominously below.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

..FOF..

I've been saying Rigg appointment is key to our future success.

Not because of his eye for talent, but because our management and backroom staff is very thin and weak for top flight  football.

I'd probably predict that he will revamp the whole scouting dept way before this season end and then work on the other dept after that.

There should be a good supporting team behind the playing team.

Jack Fulham

and that highlights Magath's problem doesn't it? Too many changes to the team too quickly. Changing the team every game. That has been a problem at nearly all of his previous clubs. Then last season, we had Dan Burn at right back. This season, Mark Fotheringham as a first team player.

snarks

That was part of the problem with Felix, he used 27 players in 7 league games. I think it would be hard to find an U21 player or squad member he didn't give a debut to.