watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Someone somewhere

Started by alfie, April 03, 2015, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Must know the answer to this question Why is KS so reluctant in playing Matt Smith from the off?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulham traveller

Did you see the Leeds game. Not good enough from what I have seen at this level

alfie

Quote from: fulham traveller on April 03, 2015, 05:20:38 PM

so when he was at Leeds last season knocking in the goals, was he not good enough then?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

Woodrow must start. Oh no hold on. Smith must start. Oh no hold on. Tunnicliife must...oh no hold on. We need a clear out. The squad needs syrup of figs to clear them out and we need players who don't need to cost millions but to be able to compete in this division.

Smith and Woodrow are not the answer. We have no wide players. Our full backs are awful and our centre halves are static. Central midfield has no drive.

A wreck of a season and the continuation of this mis management from EVERY level. MUST stop in the Summer.  It may be too late this season but we must never be so badly run for another season. Sacking the odd manager aint the answer or bringing in the odd player. We need a wholesale reboot.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on April 03, 2015, 05:23:15 PM

so when he was at Leeds last season knocking in the goals, was he not good enough then?

he would have been fourth choice for leeds this season, ever wonder why?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2015, 05:26:23 PM
Woodrow must start. Oh no hold on. Smith must start. Oh no hold on. Tunnicliife must...oh no hold on. We need a clear out. The squad needs syrup of figs to clear them out and we need players who don't need to cost millions but to be able to compete in this division.

Smith and Woodrow are not the answer. We have no wide players. Our full backs are awful and our centre halves are static. Central midfield has no drive.

A wreck of a season and the continuation of this mis management from EVERY level. MUST stop in the Summer.  It may be too late this season but we must never be so badly run for another season. Sacking the odd manager aint the answer or bringing in the odd player. We need a wholesale reboot.

Felix did a wholesale reboot with the team and it didn't seem to do much now did it? I don't know what the answer but with every new body tossed into the fray immediately, hasn't done much. How many different back lines have we fielded this season? What we need is consistency.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 05:28:40 PM

Were you at the game?
No you were listening to GJ werent you, just reading threads now.
He offered more than your headless chicken Woodrow. .

Ordar

Smith has easily been my best and most effective striker since coming back from loan. We look infinitely more dangerous when he plays

Lighthouse

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 03, 2015, 05:30:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2015, 05:26:23 PM

Felix did a wholesale reboot with the team and it didn't seem to do much now did it? I don't know what the answer but with every new body tossed into the fray immediately, hasn't done much. How many different back lines have we fielded this season? What we need is consistency.

But he rid us of big wage decent players and replaced them with rubbish. Unlike last season we have a possible two or three players capable of competing in this division now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 03, 2015, 05:34:51 PM

Were you at the game?
He offered more than your headless chicken Woodrow. .
lol, dont get all crappy cos smith missed a sitter to draw us level. and the only reason we looked better is that once again when he is on we threw caution to the wind. doesnt look qnything when he starts and we are not playing suicide football

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 05:42:44 PM

Were you at the game?
He offered more than yourj headless chicken Woodrow. .
lol, dont get all crappy cos smith missed a sitter to draw us level. and the only reason we looked better is that once again when he is on we threw caution to the wind. doesnt look qnything when he starts and we are not playing suicide football

Nobody is getting crappy and Smith should have had a penalty.
Dont judge someone when you never go to the games, all you do is moan on
Matchday thread everyweek.I sometimes think you want us to get beat..
Like I said he offered far more than your b friend Woodrow..

Max Headroom

Smith made us look a lot more dangerous, but thereal villain todY was Kacaniklic. He doesn't get back fast enough to defend, and is great running at the opposition with the ball at his feet, but can't cross or pass.

It's been the same story for the last five years. He isn't good enough......

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 03, 2015, 05:49:42 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 05:42:44 PM

Were you at the game?
He offered more than yourj headless chicken Woodrow. .

Nobody is getting crappy and Smith should have had a penalty.
Dont judge someone when you never go to the games, all you do is moan on
Matchday thread everyweek.I sometimes think you want us to get beat..
Like I said he offered far more than your b friend Woodrow..
lol, youve been crapping on about smith all season and now he is back our form is actually worse. 2 wins in 15. and your loverboy is apprantly home sick and off in the summer

Mince n Tatties

Since when has Smith played the last 15...lol
And I dont think he should start, but like I said dont judge someone
when you werent at the game.
Your a Chelski fan or QPR, your always on Matchday thread moaning even the
few times when we win.Either that or your a windup merchant...

mikestrand

Woodrow was poor, Smith slightly better and Symons as clueless as ever.

Fulham76

Not really anything to do with Smith starting or not, we can't defend!!
Letting players shoot unchallenged around our box, yet again, is ridiculous. Basic defending... Or lack of.
And then to do it again for their second is embarrassing. Couldn't really help their 3rd because it was a quality free kick & I didn't see the 4th as I was on my way out after another beating.

We play with a huge gap between defence & midfield & teams can cut us open with 1 pass, which has been the problem too often this season.

Im surprised kit hasn't sorted the defence bearing in mind he was a pretty decent defender.

Hopefully we'll stay up but probably won't be down to any of our own work, more to do with there being 3 worse teams than us.

Woolly Mammoth

The main problem started when Khan and the CEO allowed Magath to clear out all the players who did not March to the beat if his drum.
So Magath who failed to keep Fulham up last year and should have done, with the players he had to choose from, and more than enough matches to achieve it. Not only kept his job, ( first mistake ). But was given licence to clear out who he liked, and Fulham let him.
So some of those players were on good money, so what, we would have a better chance of returning to the Premier League if we had kept half dozen of Senior players, but because the new regime had no idea about English Football, including Magath, Magath literally pillaged the club getting rid of anyone who appeared a threat to his ideas or themselves were any kind of leader. Why get rid of Stockdale. Sidwell. Richardson. Hangland. Heitinga. Holtby. Dejagah, to name but a few, and then bring in poor quality players who some knew from the past, and was allowed to ruin this season before he was expunged.
So Magaths appointment was a shocking error of judgement, as was allowing him to continue this season was another shocking error of judgement, and the CEO and the Chairman are two of the people who have to take responsibility for this.
The carnage appears to be continuing. Which is why we must survive till end of season, and take stock as soon as we are mathematically safe.
Big decisions, but level headed and impartial decisions need to be made, but not knee jerk ones.
I thought at the very worst we could get a fighting draw today, how wrong was I.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 03, 2015, 06:12:31 PM
grow up dick

Put your handbags away chaps and ditch the name-calling... Just ignore each other if you wind each other up that much.

Thanks.

Burt

fulhamben

Quote from: Burt on April 03, 2015, 06:55:51 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2015, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 03, 2015, 06:12:31 PM
grow up dick

Put your handbags away chaps and ditch the name-calling... Just ignore each other if you wind each other up that much.

Thanks.

Burt
i appologise

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mikestrand on April 03, 2015, 06:38:54 PM
Woodrow was poor, Smith slightly better and Symons as clueless as ever.

One of my main concerns about Kit Symonds that he does look clueless, and lacks any form of Leadership, visually as well as by action, and his interviews fill me with absolutely no confidence in his ability to be a successful Manager, which is unfortunate, but is the reality.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.