watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We have got to be thankful...

Started by Northern Cottager, April 03, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

That there are even worse (debatable) sides In this league.

If the league was as strong as previous years we'd of been relegated a long time ago.

Embarassed, ashamed and can't wait for this drivel to be over.

Kit, Khan etc you've made this club am absolute joke.

Bronaldinho

Millwall picked up 3 points though.. :/

They will give them a lot of confidence.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

H4usuallysitting

I can only think of Blackpool........and we drew with them at our place 2-2

fulhamben

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 03, 2015, 06:00:37 PM
I can only think of Blackpool........and we drew with them at our place 2-2
and thats because they went down to ten men
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

People forgetting about Khan..The Jonah..
Never trust a man with a moustache. .. 051

Northern Cottager

I know for now we're sitting a bit higher than them, but in a few weeks it could be all very different.

Where are all the posters claiming Kits the saviour following the first win in 15 ?! We're doomed, big time.

jarv

On current form, Fulham must be in last place. I doubt there is a worse team in the division right now. Does not bode well, if they dont beat Wigan and Rotherham, relegated I think.

Woolly Mammoth

I would not wish to say that word Doomed yet. Wait a minute, I have changed my mind, Doomed it is.
What I would like to say to the Kit Supporters upon which I was in support of him, when he replaced Hannibal Lector.
If you reflect on where we are now, and our current position, and the reasons why we are where we are, and hoping that three other teams finish the season worse than ourselves. If our manager was not Kit who us am ex player and coached the Academy, and did not have any history with Fulham like Kit has.
This Manager came in from elsewhere and his record was identical to Kits, and he was our present manager, would you have the same patients and loyalty to him, as you appear to have with Kit, or would you be saying enough is enough, he was a bad choice, he should be dismissed.
Because it appears to be going from bad to worse, my biggest problem I have when I watch Fulham play, is that they do not seem to have been coached at all. They had two banks of four today, and they were drawn out of position so easily, and it did not take much to lose our shape.
We badly needed to score first today. When that did not happen, it looked ominous. But what also  disappointed me was our delivery into the box, hardly ever went pass the first defender.
But the level of coaching concerns me as well. It thought James Husband did ok.
As for Kit, your heads must rule your hearts.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Don't worry there will be another 9 months of this  to  look  forward to come August :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 03, 2015, 09:41:12 PM
Don't worry there will be another 9 months of this  to  look  forward to come August :)

How north are you pal? I hear Rochdale and Bury are nice grounds. Can car share next season? :)