News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last Word on Yesterday - would you have been happy with 1-2 ??

Started by Robbie, April 04, 2015, 11:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: YoungsBitter on April 05, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
Bodurov getting hurt meant for last 10 mins we were effectively down to 10 men which also highlights the error in the Kavanagh switch for Kaca. I wonder whether on hindsight taking Bodurov off and adjusting to being 10 men with 4 across the back might have stopped the last 2 goals.

Possibly, but we weren't trying to protect a 1-2 deficit. We were trying for a result.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Quote from: FFC73 on April 05, 2015, 08:47:42 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on April 05, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
Bodurov getting hurt meant for last 10 mins we were effectively down to 10 men which also highlights the error in the Kavanagh switch for Kaca. I wonder whether on hindsight taking Bodurov off and adjusting to being 10 men with 4 across the back might have stopped the last 2 goals.

Grimmer was left exposed time and again in the first half so add the subbing of Hoogland for Grimmer as another no sense substitution that left us with Bodoruv limping when they scored the last two.  Added to that Guthrie was finished and out on his legs due to the lack of matches he had played at Reading this season
Grimmer was injured so had to go off at HT

ffc73

Thanks for clearing that up for me MJG. I had been thinking Grimmer had been harshly treated for the first goal. If he was injured fair enough substitution