A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next manager?

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, April 06, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to be Fulham's manager at the start of the next season?

Kit Symons
6 (5.5%)
Steve Bruce
2 (1.8%)
Sam Allardyce
16 (14.7%)
Alan Curbishley
2 (1.8%)
Malkay Mackay
0 (0%)
Mark Warburton
29 (26.6%)
Eddie Howe
22 (20.2%)
Ian Holloway
1 (0.9%)
Danny Murphy
6 (5.5%)
Other
25 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 107

grandad

It is being bandied around that W Ham are interested in David Moyes. Never really liked Allardyce but he could do a job for us. He is a media darling which could help.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Berserker

Why is big sam leaving west ham?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

Quote from: Berserker on April 07, 2015, 05:57:33 PM
Think the feeling is he is availabkle as he has yet to agree a contract extension and his runs out in the summer, and that is a knock on from the fact that he barely kept the job last summer, but they apparently could not afford to pay him off
Every day is a Fulham day

BalDrick

Quote from: grandad on April 07, 2015, 05:53:43 PM
It is being bandied around that W Ham are interested in David Moyes. Never really liked Allardyce but he could do a job for us. He is a media darling which could help.
He is out of contract, and unlikely to be offered an extension. Tell you what, that thing about his sides being Stoke-a-likes is rubbish. I've watched a few WHU games this season and they play some decent stuff.

I'd have him all day long, really.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: westcliff white on April 07, 2015, 06:21:06 PM
Think the feeling is he is availabkle as he has yet to agree a contract extension and his runs out in the summer, and that is a knock on from the fact that he barely kept the job last summer, but they apparently could not afford to pay him off

Yes it may have more to do with money than anything else, as he is on an enormous salary of Biblical and Epic proportions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

big sam id say he might be able to build something here.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 07, 2015, 06:33:44 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on April 07, 2015, 06:21:06 PM

Yes it may have more to do with money than anything else, as he is on an enormous salary of Biblical and Epic proportions.

Think he was in the top ten or twenty in the world. What about Hoddle? He doesn't have any recent experience but could be good for the youth. Don't particularly like him as a bloke. Probably get him and Bruce for the price of Sam.

Chris M

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=927422890643417&id=918880101497696&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FdPdValFVgg&_rdr This is why we need Biesla.
But yeah credit where it's due, think I can start using my other hand to count how many 'decent' performances we have got under Kit.

FPT

What I would fear with Big Sam would be he's inexperience with working with youth, I certainly can't recall him bringing a player or two through - then again, has he had any quality youth players that he should have done? The majority of our first team squad is 22 or under and I don't think that it would work with him.