watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Highly suspicious?

Started by Kentish Gent, April 07, 2015, 07:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentish Gent

Surely I'm not the only one to find the complete absence of a pre-match interview with KS highly suspicious. Any bets that the man in the dugout for tonight's game will be a certain ex-Charlton manager?

westcliff white

i do not find it suspicious, quick turn around so maybe not enough time.
Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

Quote from: westcliff white on April 07, 2015, 07:17:03 PM

I agree, wasn't Curbs a Sky pundit over the weekend?  :dft011:

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Kentish Gent on April 07, 2015, 07:15:47 PM
Surely I'm not the only one to find the complete absence of a pre-match interview with KS highly suspicious. Any bets that the man in the dugout for tonight's game will be a certain ex-Charlton manager?

I don't recall any instance this season where we've had two match day previews in a single week. We have a game on Saturday (don't we?) and will likely have our usual Thursday preview with the Sarah B. video to follow.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

westcliff white

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 07, 2015, 07:31:10 PM

was on the Football League show I think
Every day is a Fulham day

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on April 07, 2015, 07:36:16 PM

I don't recall any instance this season where we've had two match day previews in a single week. We have a game on Saturday (don't we?) and will likely have our usual Thursday preview with the Sarah B. video to follow.
TMcT is right - this is not the only time we've not had a pre- away match interview.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Apprentice to the Maestro

And you can add in that it was the Easter weekend.

Nero

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 07, 2015, 07:31:10 PM

He was on the Football league show, caught a bit of him talking about a time and bad defending.

Had me think if you know what bad defending looks like what the f are you dong at Fulham cos nothing changed since you came back

Logicalman

.. and?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.