watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good result for the chaps tonight, and unlucky not to come away with 3 points

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 07, 2015, 10:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

and Blackpool did us a favour by keeping Reading in the mix - now for Wigan on Friday.......COYW

Artful Dodger

Have you checked with the Mods that posting a positive comment is allowed, even after a good away point??
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Fulham1959

Have just read through the Matchday thread.  What a miserable, negative bunch of posters.  Gallows humour is one thing, but when it becomes a competition to see who can repeat the same old comments the most then it's not even vaguely funny.

COYW !

SouthfieldWhite

Well done the lads tonight.

I agree with others on this thread, too many posters who are way too negative.

They are not happy unless they keep repeating the same boring stuff .

Bet they are a right laught to be around

RaySmith

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 07, 2015, 10:47:23 PM
Well done the lads tonight.

I agree with others on this thread, too many posters who are way too negative.

Bet they are a right laught to be around

And they are always to be found on here at matchdays!

Lighthouse

The negative stuff is understandable with our recent form. Frankly saying we need one win is still pie in the sky with our record. But it was a well earned point so no real complaints.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

millsy

Our best players tonight in my view were the loanees, Turner, Husband and Guthrie but Dan Burn topped the lot.

Missed too many chances again and ball retention was a bit of a problem at times but overall, a good point in our position and at this stage of the season. Could turn out to br the vital point!

Cravenawin

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 08, 2015, 01:03:04 AM
Yes I haven't been in that long, but still feel thirsty after a few beers to be cheerful after an important and welcome away point. In fact I may have had one too many.
Anyway I thought on the balance of play we should have won it , but glad we didn't lose it either. So pleased for Dan Burn who was excellent, as was Jimmy Husband and Danny Guthrie and Michael Turner. They are proving to be shrewd additions.
This has to boost the players confidence, and the Manager will have a much better nights sleep tonight no doubt. 
Our Wigan Cup Final on Friday will be lively, but it's in our hands. 
A result on Friday will put us in a good place. If we end up unbeaten in our remaining matches we will survive I would imagine.

Remain unbeaten in our next three should be enough. Even the most optimistic of Fulham fans can't see us taking anything from Boro and Norwich I'd imagine.

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 07, 2015, 11:02:04 PM
Husband far the best loanee ....

Credit where credit is due to Kit.

A very good acquisition. If this is the type of player Kit wants to bring to the club, we may have a decent summer.

To be honest, Kit's attracted some pretty good players to the club during his time. Turner is good, Richards is highly rated at Swansea and young, Husband is still young and probably has a chance of signing here. Guthrie isn't a world beater but hasn't been bad.

Ark at me, being positive!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Neil D

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 07, 2015, 10:47:23 PM

Fulham fans are only happy when they have something to be miserable about.