Main Menu

Who do you want as manager next season?

Started by MJG, April 11, 2015, 10:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 12, 2015, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 05:35:11 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 05:33:46 PM
There are still people who want Archibald Cluckenhaven. He has no record of doing anything lately and his only success is taking over a ready made side. Yet people seem to think he would be perfect.

A manager who doesn't need to be taught that the squad is mostly poor seems to be a better choice. Still lets take a gamble on another new manager who will need time to look at things and ...oh time is up and we start the season with another nothing squad. But hey Archie signed an international from Suriname so they must be great. 
lol, we have found 1% of the seven

I think Lighthouse is the whole 7% in one, I have yet to speak or email or text or Wells Fargo or Pony Express or Carrier Pidgeon or Royal Mail another Fulham supporter who doesn't want Kit out.
So if I can get enough evidence to suggest  that Lighthouse use to be a Pirate or a Buccaneer or a Smuggler before he retired to a Lighthouse, we may be able to get him to walk the plank.
well, he must wear an eye patch or two, if he likes what he sees from a kit team. plus he repeats himself an awful lot suggesting some sort of parrot is repeating stuff into his ears as he types. just need to find out if he only buys one shoe when goes shopping
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Ears burning. I wouldn't need to repeat myself...oh manners....pardon......if so many others didn't keep on saying the same thing.  :49:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
Ears burning. I wouldn't need to repeat myself...oh manners....pardon......if so many others didn't keep on saying the same thing.  :49:
do you type one handed?

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 12, 2015, 06:50:06 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 06:35:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 12, 2015, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 05:35:11 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 05:33:46 PM
There are still people who want Archibald Cluckenhaven. He has no record of doing anything lately and his only success is taking over a ready made side. Yet people seem to think he would be perfect.

A manager who doesn't need to be taught that the squad is mostly poor seems to be a better choice. Still lets take a gamble on another new manager who will need time to look at things and ...oh time is up and we start the season with another nothing squad. But hey Archie signed an international from Suriname so they must be great. 
lol, we have found 1% of the seven

I think Lighthouse is the whole 7% in one, I have yet to speak or email or text or Wells Fargo or Pony Express or Carrier Pidgeon or Royal Mail another Fulham supporter who doesn't want Kit out.
So if I can get enough evidence to suggest  that Lighthouse use to be a Pirate or a Buccaneer or a Smuggler before he retired to a Lighthouse, we may be able to get him to walk the plank.
well, he must wear an eye patch or two, if he likes what he sees from a kit team. plus he repeats himself an awful lot suggesting some sort of parrot is repeating stuff into his ears as he types. just need to find out if he only buys one shoe when goes shopping

He was spotted buying a Three Cornered Hat and a Cutlass with a Hooked Arm, which suggests he may be the One Armed man Richard Kimble the Fugitive is looking for, and on top of that he bought the hat with Doubloons and Pieces of Eight, whilst singing 16 men on a dead mans chest.
hmmm, i bet he drinks rum too

Lighthouse

Odd this as I was at the Three cornered hat and cutless pub. I was with this woman who faked her death to get away from her husband. He had been accused of her murder. I was pretending to have one hand as it was my round and all my money was in my other pocket. We were singing with sixteen men and this womans husband came in. She pretended she was dead and we sang around her, resting our drinks on her chest.

Yet he still believed Symons being sacked would solve the problem.

Slightly laboured (not politically) but all neatly tied up in a straitjacket.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2015, 07:00:29 PM
Odd this as I was at the Three cornered hat and cutless pub. I was with this woman who faked her death to get away from her husband. He had been accused of her murder. I was pretending to have one hand as it was my round and all my money was in my other pocket. We were singing with sixteen men and this womans husband came in. She pretended she was dead and we sang around her, resting our drinks on her chest.

Yet he still believed Symons being sacked would solve the problem.

Slightly laboured (not politically) but all neatly tied up in a straitjacket.
i heard symons had the right hump with the husband, he wanted to kill him but didnt know how to attack him. so he went on the back foot and just allowed him to do what he wanted, and hoped that things would be alright if he just did nothing and carried on exactly how he always

Nero

Symons probably a good assistant manager but a bloody useless manager.

Wingnut

I'd go for Warburton personally. I am at a loss as to why Brentford want rid of him though. He has done an excellent job there. Anyway, their loss could be our gain. Why is Sam on the list? I can't see him leaving a PL outfit in West Ham for a Championship side. He has done a decent job there so I would have thought that they would offer him a new deal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

hovewhite

For me I'm fed of fulham trying to play stylish football get big Sam in if available he'd not only get us promoted he'd keep us there.

westcliff white

From the final 3 its from Tigana or alladyce for me
Every day is a Fulham day

spikey norman

Why not bring back Kevin Keegan out of retirement.
Read in one of today's Sunday papers that he  goes out jogging wearing his old Fulham tracksuit

MJG

Update:
Warburton 55%
Allardyce 29%
Tigana 16%

EJL

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on April 11, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 11, 2015, 10:33:34 PM
I love all the Curbishely bashing I'm reading of late, but then everyone would have Tigana back in a heartbeat? Like Curbishley, he's been out the game for ages, no one has jumped through hoops to get him, and the Championship has completely changed since his days.

Yeah those mangers who have been out of the game arent worth considering oh hello Roy
Eh? Roy was "out of the game" for a grand total of two months before taking the Fulham job.

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on April 12, 2015, 10:37:49 PM
Update:
Warburton 55%
Allardyce 29%
Tigana 16%

Went to vote and saw that the poll is closed and is replaced by a "playoff" among these three. Is there a link to that poll that I missed, or did you have to vote in the prelims to get into the final?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamben

Quote from: hovewhite on April 12, 2015, 09:42:06 PM
For me I'm fed of fulham trying to play stylish football get big Sam in if available he'd not only get us promoted he'd keep us there.
when was the last time we played stylish football?

HatterDon

Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 11:59:05 PM

Have you already forgotten 2.5 seasons of Martin Jol Sexy Football [MJSF]?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamben

Quote from: HatterDon on April 13, 2015, 12:00:50 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 12, 2015, 11:59:05 PM

Have you already forgotten 2.5 seasons of Martin Jol Sexy Football [MJSF]?"
lol, i remember one season of it. it stopped when we sold mouassa

absent cottager

29% allardyce....! That is sad, I can't believe I even had to make him third choice, as for anyone wanting twitchy the mind absolutely boggles. If you think we're
Better off with him than kit you are seriously deluded and not being paying attention to his club wrecking career, seriously the bloke is more toxic than felix ever was.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: absent cottager on April 13, 2015, 02:51:51 AM
29% allardyce....! That is sad, I can't believe I even had to make him third choice, as for anyone wanting twitchy the mind absolutely boggles. If you think we're
Better off with him than kit you are seriously deluded and not being paying attention to his club wrecking career, seriously the bloke is more toxic than felix ever was.

Bit harsh not sure what he's done wrong? Did a fantastic job at Bolton on a shoe string, ok job at Newcastle and Blackburn and taken Wet Spam as far as anyone could. He's wrongly vilified for so called long ball football and unlike another English manager loved by the media he doesn't have a dodgy knee or a Swiss bank account full of Portsmouths money.

He's a very good manager and organisor. Realistic top three in no particular order is

Warburton
Mccarthy
big Sam (although would be expensive)

TheManOnTheBus

Have I missed something: is Tigana really a possibility? He's looking for work?