watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Plan is?

Started by NorfolkJim, April 12, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

IMO, Kits plan is, scrab a couple more draws and assume neither Wigan nor Millwall have it in them to go on a winning run - Anyone think different?

18stepsup

Sounds like plan we should have done last season

Lighthouse

Yep seems about right to me. Last home games we have done well going forward and being walloped. This time he was ultra cautious and we got the draw we needed. Only need a few more points to be sure. A win would be nice but we are really not good enough to expect that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

We should be playing every game to win.  When you play not to lose, and only not to lose, then the team could be any team, just not my team.  I can deal with loss, and even relegation.  But, play to win! 

hovewhite

Aviod defeat another 3 pionts is a must if its 3 draws so be it.

Chris M

Being "ultra-cautious" and massively failing by letting in two goals, and surviving by individual brilliance is no tactical nous IMO. Putting out a midfield that can't pass, again. He's probably been our luckiest, worst manager ever.

HatterDon

Quote from: Chris M on April 13, 2015, 02:52:05 AM
Being "ultra-cautious" and massively failing by letting in two goals, and surviving by individual brilliance is no tactical nous IMO. Putting out a midfield that can't pass, again. He's probably been our luckiest, worst manager ever.

Based on that same yardstick, was Jol our least luckiest, best manager ever?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel