Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: HatterDon on April 12, 2015, 11:48:38 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 12, 2015, 10:37:49 PM
Update:
Warburton 55%
Allardyce 29%
Tigana 16%

Went to vote and saw that the poll is closed and is replaced by a "playoff" among these three. Is there a link to that poll that I missed, or did you have to vote in the prelims to get into the final?
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZQS7RCP will give you the chance to vote for the final 3

Bronaldinho

Allardyce would be a decent manager for us in all honesty. Strong defensive minded coach and whilst it wouldn't be the most attractive football, we're hardly Barcelona at the moment.

While Warburton is impressive at Brentford, maybe someone with more experience could do the trick?

We'll have to wait and see.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Buffalo76

Come back to finish what he started  049:gif

HillingdonFFC

Mark Warburton, think hes a good fit and its almost worth getting him just to wind Brentford up.My Bees mates are starting to get the right hump now the rumours about him coming to us are intensifying

Logicalman

Hey MJG, the new poll says it closed mate.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on April 13, 2015, 09:09:54 AM
Have I missed something: is Tigana really a possibility? He's looking for work?

If he is looking for work, I need someone to mow my lawn and feed my Goldfish.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Arthur

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on April 13, 2015, 07:02:10 AM
Quote from: absent cottager on April 13, 2015, 02:51:51 AM
29% allardyce....! That is sad, I can't believe I even had to make him third choice, as for anyone wanting twitchy the mind absolutely boggles. If you think we're
Better off with him than kit you are seriously deluded and not being paying attention to his club wrecking career, seriously the bloke is more toxic than felix ever was.

Bit harsh not sure what he's done wrong? Did a fantastic job at Bolton on a shoe string, ok job at Newcastle and Blackburn and taken Wet Spam as far as anyone could. He's wrongly vilified for so called long ball football and unlike another English manager loved by the media he doesn't have a dodgy knee or a Swiss bank account full of Portsmouths money.

He's a very good manager and organisor.

I read it that absent cottager's main criticism is referring to Harry Redknapp.

Whomever is his intended target, I stiil think it's a bit harsh.

And while Allardyce's current West Ham team do not appear to be dependent upon the long ball, I would need some convincing that his Bolton team weren't reliant upon the long ball up to Kevin Davies.