watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit was Right

Started by SouthfieldWhite, April 13, 2015, 09:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The real rub was Kit indicating after the match that he may have been satisfied with the point.

We should now be thinking of Wednesday's match against another relegation candidate, should we expect the same negative attitude again or can we hope for a positive display to secure what is realistically our last chance of a victory at the Cottage this season.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 13, 2015, 10:03:40 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 13, 2015, 09:20:35 AM
Not read this board since Friday's game, but can only imagine what the response has been after theRoss substitution.

I'm going against the grain of the majority that was there to sati didn't have a problem with that sub considering what was at stake.

Ok on any given day, a draw at home to Wigan when not going full out for the win is not good.

But considering the circumstances, a draw was always going to be enough to basically keep us up and sendWigan down.

Didn't want to be going into the boro and Norwich games needing a win.

So although I can understand people's frustration, I still don't think it wasa bad thing to do and didn't deserve the reaction it got

Oh what a Kerfuffle you missed SW.

Lighthouse was Richard the Lionhearted like, swinging his broadsword at those pesky infidels Dannyboi and Mince along with several of their supporters.
I considered wading in and giving him a hand but quickly realised he was more than match with undeniable logic to swat his opponents.

Dunno about all that Fernhurst, I likened it more to the Black Knight!  Though I am somewhat unsure which one had the coconuts!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham1959

I would also add that Kit is at the "coal face" ;  none of us is.

As for "attack being the best form of defence", well, that can be true.  But has anyone ever heard of breakaway goals by the opposition when "we" have everyone up-field, i.e. attacking and looking to grab a winner ?  In fact we scored one like that at Huddersfield.

The overriding fact on Saturday was that we prevented Wigan from getting 3 points.

blingo

Quote from: Logicalman on April 14, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on April 13, 2015, 10:03:40 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 13, 2015, 09:20:35 AM
Not read this board since Friday's game, but can only imagine what the response has been after theRoss substitution.

I'm going against the grain of the majority that was there to sati didn't have a problem with that sub considering what was at stake.

Ok on any given day, a draw at home to Wigan when not going full out for the win is not good.

But considering the circumstances, a draw was always going to be enough to basically keep us up and sendWigan down.

Didn't want to be going into the boro and Norwich games needing a win.

So although I can understand people's frustration, I still don't think it wasa bad thing to do and didn't deserve the reaction it got

Oh what a Kerfuffle you missed SW.

Lighthouse was Richard the Lionhearted like, swinging his broadsword at those pesky infidels Dannyboi and Mince along with several of their supporters.
I considered wading in and giving him a hand but quickly realised he was more than match with undeniable logic to swat his opponents.

Dunno about all that Fernhurst, I likened it more to the Black Knight!  Though I am somewhat unsure which one had the coconuts!

The new El Sid lol.