watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Overhearing a Millwall fan today

Started by Wearethewhites, April 17, 2015, 01:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

And he was quite confident they'd beat the drop. Also explaining how well they've done under Niel Harris, and what a good result it was for them against Wigan.

Now, I'm pretty bias when it comes to Fulham, but I'm openly honest when we're toilet, and until Wigan had 2 players sent off, they had 68% of the possession.

The conversation also included getting a 'result' at Derby as they've beaten them already, and some other nonsense where I'd honestly lost the will to live.

Now, either he knows something I don't, or this is going to come back and bite me on the ass.   

Rupert

My Millwall supporting mate, who is a season ticket holder and has seen every home game, has already resigned himself to League One next term. Either a pessimist or less inclined to the rose tinted specs, I'm hoping it is the latter.

Mind you, if we do go down we can have no complaints about not deserving to. Even now it is in our own hands.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

dannyboi-ffc

One of my closest friends has a ST there and he was praying we'd beat rotherham because he cant see them getting many points. You will find 75% of millwall fans talk toilet and dont even go to games until the big day out at Wembley comes calling. They might go on a mad run and get out of it but to be that confident after 42 games shows the immaturity and stupidity I associate with most millwall bandwagon supporters.

Like already said it was when wigan were down to 10 men and then 9 that millwall offered a threat. Completely different game against blackburn derby and wolves. They might beat cardiff but its going to be hard now for them. Not enough games left unless rotherham get points deducted
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FPT

I think the original post sums up the general Millwall supporter rather than the second one. I look back to Millwall away, some of the Millwall supporters were paying more attention to giving us hand gestures rather than watching the game of football they had paid for in front of them, which was just bizarre.

Millwall have a League One squad and an out-of-date supporters mindset, I hope they do get relegated. As long as we beat Blackpool, I don't care about what happens below us.

Wearethewhites

I have to admit, I spoke to the guy he was talking to and said Jesus, I know I'm not in any position to talk, but they've been utter pony all season, and apart from the Brentford draw and Wigan win, what's Niel Harris actually done? The guy, a Nottingham Forest fan agreed and said he must be watching something different to the rest of us. 

Patrick

I know a lot of Millwall fans...and yes...since Neil Harris has taken over.... a glimmer of confidence has returned....and if as expected Rotherham are deducted 3 points..then they most definitely have a realistic chance of staying up......and I really hope they do..

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Patrick on April 17, 2015, 02:28:09 PM
I know a lot of Millwall fans...and yes...since Neil Harris has taken over.... a glimmer of confidence has returned....and if as expected Rotherham are deducted 3 points..then they most definitely have a realistic chance of staying up......and I really hope they do..

You hope Millwall stay up? How come?

Patrick

2 reasons.....a/ I love London derbys   b/ I have several Millwall mates

dannyboi-ffc

Beggars cant be choosers at this stage of the season, if rotherham dont get points deducted and win one game hoping millwall stay up is at the expense of us lol.

Im torn on millwall, 80% of me would love seeing them relegated just to shut up the annoying millwall fans I know. 20% of me thinks millwall 20mins away, rotherham is where? Easy away day.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Cravenawin

Absolutely no chance Rotherham will be deducted points. A fine and a slap on the wrists. If it had happened say 10 games into the season then maybe points would have been deducted, but this late in the season combined with their precarious league position, no way.

Fulham 442

Tbh I don't really care who gets relegated - as long as its not us.  Wigan can't catch us now.  Just hoping we get a win tomorrow.........This is all nerve shredding!