watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do You Think We Can Recall Kamara?

Started by White Noise, February 01, 2010, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Do most loan deals, even loan to perm ones, have a clause that allows the loaning club to call them back if they have an injury crisis or suchlike?

PokerMatt

My understanding is if the deal has no option to buy then a clause to recall the player can be agreed upon. I think, though, that loan to perm deals don't allow that clause to be included - that wouldn't be fair on the loaning club
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Well we could need to as we are in the same boat as we were before. Zamora is pained by his injury and cannot play. So we are left with Nevalnd and Okaka and Elm. So we could well need Kamara back. Unless AJ makes a recovery.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Seems to me that Kamara has missed more games than Zamora and AJ.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

But he was injured and now isn't. BZ and AJ are. BZ would not have needed to come back so quickly without fully recovering if we had a fit Kamara.  Still Roy doesn't want him but it still leaves us short.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

We have Okaka. Notice the Kamara deal didn't happen until the Okaka deal was inked. Probably saved us some money in wages. One had to happen for the other one to occur I think. Kamara would have stayed had we not signed Okaka.

Yes, we still are short on cover at forward but Kamara was hurt a lot and wouldn't play the way Roy wanted so I wish him well but won't miss him all that much.