watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tactics tomorrow

Started by res, April 17, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Blackpool players will be playing without fear and possibly for their personal contract renewals. Probably pacey but without team discipline but likely to score.
If we play a holding game, we'll get beat given our defensive frailties...and if we do lose, we're down. So we must plan aggressively, Ross must stay up front with, like it or not, lots of balls lumped up to Matt Smith...with Rodders possibly reappearing at some stage. Having Parker/Tunnicliffe/Kavanagh/Hoogland in midfield will not work.
I've got this down as a 3-2 win to us as long as we push forward and forget about just holding the game..we've got to gamble a bit. If we play a holding game, and lose, we deserve to go down

LBNo11

...the only tactic we employ is a draw of attrition...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Berserker

I'm afraid the truly are tic tacs
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

Keeping it tight at the back, especially at set pieces, has to be a priority!

Hit them on the break -ideally early, before they score!!

You think with the pitch this will be a game that suits the long ball up to Smith. The big man is in great form anyway, and hopefully McCormack will be fit enough to partner him.

I'm shortly off to the game, and my record has been good this season. Out of  four away games Brum, Leeds, Blackburn and Huddersfield, I've seen 3 wins, and was also at THAT Great Escape game at City.

We should have great support there, and our support is always brilliant anyway, so let's hope for a good result for Fulham that will, with other results, banish/greatly ease our relegation fears.

COYSW 049:gif

alfie

Quote from: res on April 17, 2015, 08:45:59 PM
Blackpool players will be playing without fear and possibly for their personal contract renewals. Probably pacey but without team discipline but likely to score.
If we play a holding game, we'll get beat given our defensive frailties...and if we do lose, we're down. So we must plan aggressively, Ross must stay up front with, like it or not, lots of balls lumped up to Matt Smith...with Rodders possibly reappearing at some stage. Having Parker/Tunnicliffe/Kavanagh/Hoogland in midfield will not work.
I've got this down as a 3-2 win to us as long as we push forward and forget about just holding the game..we've got to gamble a bit. If we play a holding game, and lose, we deserve to go down

and if we do lose, we're down

Well that is not exactly true now is it, maybe you should just change is slightly to read "we could be down"
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jimpav

Diamond formation.

Try not to lose.

H4usuallysitting

4 goal keepers and 7 bricklayers

bill taylors apprentice

FFS if we don't take a positive approach to this game then whats the point in turning up !

davew

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 18, 2015, 02:16:21 PM
FFS if we don't take a positive approach to this game then whats the point in turning up !

1 more won't matter, there have been plenty of games this season where we haven't turned up!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)