watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time for a negative posting....

Started by Nick Bateman, April 19, 2015, 01:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

With all the cheer and glee on this forum, one must return to a sobering if perhaps negative remark with yesterday's game in mind.

Is Tim Hoogland a complete waste-of-space??

He used to be an awful defender but popped up with a goal now and then.  Now he seems simply just an awful defender (defensive wide midfielder).

Fulham do seriously need to improve their current squad in the summer.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Skatzoffc

I have to agree with you Nick.

I really don't know what he does.
A friend said that
"he got into two goal scoring positions (against Rotherham).
To which I said,
"yes but he didn't score did he".
8-)

He seems to be all over the pitch but I just can't see what he adds to the team.

So, jury is out for me.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Max Headroom

And he isn't fit..... Against wigan after each of our attacks he was always the last player trotting back over the halfway line..... A disgrace that he wasn't subbed.....

millsy

Agreed, soon time for a re-assessment of our assets and another clear-out of those who have proved not up to it.

My cull list would include Hoogs, Ruiz (going anyway), Kaca, Tunnicliffe and probably also Staf. I think we must also recognise that super Scott is spent and we can't rely on him next season. In other words a complete overhaul of the midfield, with the exception of LVC, assuming he recovers fitness and form.

We have a decent three to choose from up front and with Dembele in the wings, not too badly off. Replace Kaca with Pat for selected games and find another wid eman with pace, so we always have one on the field and sometimes two (as successfully deployed currently at Palace).

I really feel most of our problems stem from our weak midfield, both defensively and in linking and providing going forward. Guthrie may or may not be the answer to the playmaker role but we desperately need someone to fill the Danny Murphy role!

If we can start off with a new coach/Manager to motivate and organise the troops, maybe we can look forward to a season of proper, competitive football.

Gloss White

He was out for a very long time injured. Fullback is not his position but possibly when fit in midfield and as a utility sub. Did score a few goals and would think that would return when completely fit. I think 50/50 whether to keep (he's on a season's lone I think?)

alfie

We do love to slate our players on this forum, the guy has been out for a long while injured.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

RaySmith

Look at the goals he scored earlier in the season.

I think he is a decent player, though has had injury problems.

Nick Bateman

What!? What!??  We cannot even slag one's own players at our liberty???  What kind of MEN are we?  Fulhamish???
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on April 19, 2015, 05:57:08 PM
We do love to slate our players on this forum, the guy has been out for a long while injured.

Wish he had stayed out longer..lol