watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackburn vs Millwall

Started by Fulham 442, April 20, 2015, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Hopefully Millwall will come away with nothing from tomorrow's game with Blackburn and then we will know we are definitely safe and can all relax! 

westcliff white

We are safe, I cant see Millwall getting 9 points from Blackburn, Derby and Wolves, so i am relaxed already
Every day is a Fulham day

Robertw

Quote from: westcliff white on April 20, 2015, 10:24:58 AM
We are safe, I cant see Millwall getting 9 points from Blackburn, Derby and Wolves, so i am relaxed already
Reading fans thought we'd never get 9 points from
Man.City (A). Birmingham (H) Portsmouth (A) in 2008
Miracles do happen we need to get the point ourselves

westcliff white

Quote from: Robertw on April 20, 2015, 10:56:26 AM
We have the points we need, the year you refer too was a miracle but reading took just 4 points from their last 5 games we have take 6 form our last 4 games and 4 from our last 2, base don that comparison I still think we are safe, no need to rely on other teams.

nose

Quote from: westcliff white on April 20, 2015, 11:00:03 AM
We have the points we need, the year you refer too was a miracle but reading took just 4 points from their last 5 games we have take 6 form our last 4 games and 4 from our last 2, base don that comparison I still think we are safe, no need to rely on other teams.

Nightmare scenarion GD in our favour by 10 but that isn't as good as it seems....
Millwall's games are all so called winable..so at least +3 for GD
Ours are both, and most likely, loseable..so -2 GD
we stayup +5

It is not inconceivable we will collapse and lose each by 3 so -6
we stay up +1
millwall win two of their games by two or one by 3 so +6
we go down

it's likely if we had the same GD we would suvive based on better goals for

I hope my arithmetic is correct

I prefer blackburn to be 4 up at HT tomorrow and then I will be much happier

Fulham 442

Realistically I can't see Millwall winning all their three remaining games but a loss or draw for them tomorrow will mean the relegation battle is over for us before we have played our remaining two, which is good because I can't see us getting a point from either of those tbh!!

nose

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 20, 2015, 12:27:21 PM
Realistically I can't see Millwall winning all their three remaining games but a loss or draw for them tomorrow will mean the relegation battle is over for us before we have played our remaining two, which is good because I can't see us getting a point from either of those tbh!!

i can see them winning all three... the games are not that difficult.... thaat doesn't mean they will and it is rather unlikely but it is more possible than somewhat.

Lighthouse

We will know tomorrow night. Millwall fail to win and all the nonsense can be put to rest.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: nose on April 20, 2015, 12:29:20 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 20, 2015, 12:27:21 PM

i can see them winning all three... the games are not that difficult.... thaat doesn't mean they will and it is rather unlikely but it is more possible than somewhat.
Derby desperate for 3 points to make the play offs i see them beating millwall by the odd goal in 3

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2015, 01:44:42 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 20, 2015, 12:34:29 PM
We will know tomorrow night. Millwall fail to win and all the nonsense can be put to rest.

Yes, but then we will think of something else to worry about.

yes we (I) will.

The moment we are safe I want to know if kit is staying or not. I will support the descision but i wnat to know immediately! I think that will be best for everyone concerned.

westcliff white

Quote from: nose on April 20, 2015, 02:32:46 PM

yes we (I) will.

The moment we are safe I want to know if kit is staying or not. I will support the descision but i wnat to know immediately! I think that will be best for everyone concerned.
Agree it has to be a quick decision so everyone (kit, the backroom staff, the players and the fans) knows what the score is

Lighthouse

Doubt we will hear anything until the season is over. Managers we are looking at who have a job are under contract. So we are not going to tell Symons he has no future in his job.

Unless we already have a man signed up.  But knowing Fulham I doubt anything will be done in good time. Expect players to sign extended contracts under Symons before he is sacked and the new man comes in wanting to wipe the slate clean.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

I am looking forward to see what happens at this seasons close regarding player and if manager wise anything changes which im not convinced that we will get rid of kit from the managers chair.

The Rock

None of those teams had anything to play for, nor were tehy battling for promotion. Pompey was saving it for the Cup final that year as well. Comparing apples to oranges. We are safe.

millsy

Not sure they'll sack Kit but maybe appoint a senior to work alongside. Not my preference. Rather make a fresh start, hopefully, with someone dynamic.

DiegoFulham

If Millwall win all three games and we lose both of our games it would still mean that Brighton would have to pick up three points from their two games and Rotherham with a three point deduction would have to win all three of their games whilst Reading would need at least one win from their four games. :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

I'm already worried about the January 2016 transfer window
Will it be any different to last January?
We always seem to mess it up
We rarely find the jewels that everyone else does
Why can't Ali Mac, Kit and the others get their act together
I bet we haven't even got a plan for Jan 16
We are so useless at this window
Never mind this summer, our young keeper going to Chelsea, Smith and McCormack likely to follow Betts
Why can't we get our act together for January?
It is of real concern

Max Headroom

If milwall win tomorrow the doom and gloom will start up again.....

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: DiegoFulham on April 20, 2015, 05:41:41 PM
If Millwall win all three games and we lose both of our games it would still mean that Brighton would have to pick up three points from their two games and Rotherham with a three point deduction would have to win all three of their games whilst Reading would need at least one win from their four games. :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

Basically this.

So much would have to happen for us to go down now. It's not happening this year you masochists.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Twig

Chill guys, we are safe.  We may not have liked his approach at times but Kit has done a job and salvaged us from near certain relegation under Madgath.  Now it's onwards and, hopefully, upwards.