watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Four match unbeaten run

Started by Roberty, April 20, 2015, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

What joy - I have just noticed we've had a four match unbeaten run - that hasn't happened for a while (if you exclude pre-season games)

With the good fortune were having at the moment - we might get to six by the end of the season
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

J.Perkins

Quote from: Roberty on April 20, 2015, 11:45:16 AM
What joy - I have just noticed we've had a four match unbeaten run - that hasn't happened for a while (if you exclude pre-season games)

With the good fortune were having at the moment - we might get to six by the end of the season

We have played teams placed 10th, 21st, 22nd and 24th. We are about to face teams placed 3rd and 4th, both of whom have promotion to play for. I don't expect anything.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: J.Perkins on April 20, 2015, 11:48:26 AM

We have played teams placed 10th, 21st, 22nd and 24th. We are about to face teams placed 3rd and 4th, both of whom have promotion to play for. I don't expect anything.

Not even a hiding? I certainly do.

NJFulham

Drawing Norwich isn't implausible.

Andy S

Football is not that predictable. Anything can happen in the last two games

res

And 4 away matches unbeaten....somehow!

nose

In response the original post I was going to put up a post like this and wait for somebody to spot the tongue in cheek because of the disastrous performances and  total flukey nature of what we have seen. there is virtually no confidence to be gained from these games because we have played so poorly

westcliff white

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2015, 12:11:24 PM
It would be a good challenge to try and make that 6 matches unbeaten, against two decent quality teams both hoping to be in the Premier Division next season, and finish the season on a better note.
whilst also improving confidence in the players before the break, knowing when they comeback they can compete at this level
Every day is a Fulham day

love4ffc

Quote from: Andy S on April 20, 2015, 11:57:27 AM
Football is not that predictable. Anything can happen in the last two games

Agreed.  Would be absolutely incredible if we pulled something out of the last two games. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?