watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's been a while but NFR Joke

Started by Peabody, April 20, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

A man is feeling terrible and goes to the doctor.

The doctor checks him over and says, 'Sorry, I have some bad news, you have Yellow 24, a really nasty virus. It's called Yellow 24 because it turns your blood yellow and you usually only have 24 hours to live. There's no known cure so just go home and enjoy your final precious moments on earth.'

So he trudges home to his wife and breaks the news. ...

Distraught, she asks him to go to the bingo with her that evening as he's never been there with her before.

They arrive at the bingo and with his first card he gets four corners and wins £35.

Then, with the same card, he gets a line and wins £320.

Then he gets the full house and wins £5000.

Then the National Game comes up and he wins that too getting £780,000.

The bingo caller gets him up on stage and says, 'Son, I've been here 20 years and I've never seen anyone win four corners, a line, the full-house and the national game on the same card.. You must be the luckiest man on Earth!'

'Lucky?' he screamed. 'Lucky? I'll have you know I've got Yellow 24'.

Bloody hell, says the bingo caller. 'You've won the meat raffle as well !!!

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

e4b

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Logicalman

It's plain incredible where you come with these, just at the right time, every time. Well Done Mr. P, a gem sir, a real gem.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Well done sir.  As always a good one to take our minds off the pitch. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

OdecaMynoT

Well speaking as a buddhist, vegetarian vegan I find this joke deeply offensive and will be complaining to Mecca forthwith.

Hummphhhhh!
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Peabody

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on April 21, 2015, 09:16:04 AM
Well speaking as a buddhist, vegetarian vegan I find this joke deeply offensive and will be complaining to Mecca forthwith.

Hummphhhhh!

Don't you mean Tibet?

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Peabody on April 21, 2015, 09:53:35 AM

Hummphhhhh!

Don't you mean Tibet?

Has Tibet got a bingo hall?

Peabody

Not as far as I know, just pointing out that Mecca is not the place for Bhuddists.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Peabody on April 21, 2015, 09:53:35 AM

Hummphhhhh!

Don't you mean Tibet?

Mecca Bingo.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

oldgit

The same man then decides to have a farewell party and invites all his friends around to say goodbye. The party is a great success and everyone has a great time until about 3 am when several of his best mates start to go home. When he asks why they were going he was told 'its OK for you but we have to go to work tomorrow'

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope