watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Middlesbro' - last home game Saturday

Started by Domino 1879, April 21, 2015, 12:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino 1879

Do you think Ruiz and Rodallega will start?
Surely we should give them a decent send off?...........and no, I dont mean sent off!

Might be Parkers last home game too.............

Barry White

Parker aside, not sure they've earned a decent send off in my eyes, they will be receiving luke warm applause at best from me.

grandad

If Millwall win tonight Kit will play a team packed with defenders . Miracles do happen.
If Millwall lose I would certainly give Roberts & Dembele a game
Where there's a will there's a wife

Riversider

Worth pointing out as well that Husband cant play at left back, so it could well be Stafylidis back

westcliff white

Irrespective of tonight's result, i hope Rodders doesn't start.

i think the time is to look towards next season and see what we have within the squad to cope with that.
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

Send off? What exactly have either of them done to deserve a big farewell? I wont be there because Im getting married instead and I do not feel like Im missing out one bit. After the so few opportunities some have had I really hope this is the team. After all if we are safe its about time the players of our future were given a go instead of those with one foot out the door.

Bettinelli

Grimmer        Hutch     Burn        Evans

Fofana      Hyndman

Plumain          Mccormack              Roberts
                  Woodrow/ Dembele

Subs
Rodak
Donnelly
Sambou
Tunnicliffe
Kaca
Woodrow /Dembele
Smith

Hugo and Ruiz can walk around at full time with the squad and wave goodbye if they want
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Bronaldinho

I'd give Ruiz a big applause on his last appearance.

Often criticised, but produced some of the most magical moments at the Cottage and probably the only player in our squad that can be creative and open up chances.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

sumofallparts

dannyboi-ffc

Haha woolly Im afraid I am getting married. Already got my own way by having it Saturday, originally it was going to be end of May and I quickly ruled that one out. Foolishly I thought fulham might get to Wembley somehow.......  fp.gif :Get Coat gif:

No there wont be any buses! Although now you mention it   :023:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

F.luke

Must respond to our friend Bronaldinho can you please list ruiz,s most magical moments ever seem at the cottage as I can't really think of any?  Are we comparing to say Dempsey or best and Marsh or Saha magic moments if you are then I must be watching a different player

sumofallparts

sumofallparts

That's the one :)
Your never ending pessimism is appreciated by some!

irishfulham

Don't forget rodders early goals this season were very important

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 21, 2015, 03:57:12 PM
Quote from: sumofallparts on April 21, 2015, 03:36:50 PM
I meant your usual word that's all !

Oh I see, I misunderstood, do you mean ! DEMOOD which is spelt backwards to avoid being prosecuted.

I think 4 Feather Falls and Tex Tucker have been flogged to death
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

andyk

I think we need to be professional and serious in this match. We owe it to the other teams up there not to ponce about in holiday mode.
Take a leaf out of Sheff Wed against Bournemouth, or the lads who pummelled Norwich a few years back. Do the right thing and, at long last, give this division the respect it deserves.

@jolslover

Since we are now mathematically safe I would like to see something like this

Bettinelli

Grimmer        Hutch     Burn        Evans

Parker      Hyndman

Plumain                                        Roberts
                   Woodrow Dembele

STH H3

Oakeshott

"I think we need to be professional and serious in this match. We owe it to the other teams up there not to ponce about in holiday mode"

Absolutely agree. We'd expect nothing less if we were in the position of the other promotion candidates.

yatewhite

Quote from: Bronaldinho on April 21, 2015, 02:30:47 PM
I'd give Ruiz a big applause on his last appearance.

Often criticised, but produced some of the most magical moments at the Cottage and probably the only player in our squad that can be creative and open up chances.

DevonFFC

Regardless of where we are we should go out with the ultimate aim to win, end the season on a high, give the fans some pleasure and use it as a doting board for the pre season and then pick up where we left off come first game back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Other than all the assists and goals he scored. Rodders deserves nothing. Other than keeping us up this season, Symons deserves nothing.

Weird how people see things.

Tex Tucker would be talking to his horse in disbelief.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope