watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by bobbo, April 25, 2015, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

To you dannyboi, by the time you read this you'll be spliced eh!
                  Bobbo 049:gif
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham 442

Not on a match day surely?!  Congratulations to you and your new wife, wishing you a long and happy marriage.

dannyboi-ffc

Haha in the car with my mum, dad and nan heading to the Church and thought I would pop into FOF to see if there was any news. (thats dedication for ya lol).

I clicked on this thread assuming it was about Kit keeping us up or something, so it was a nice surprise. Have to say I am very touched by the gesture Bobbo. I've mentioned the big day a few times on here recently because I am excited to be marrying the other love in my life today other than fulham lol. And I consider all of you as friends 'of fulham' and I was proud to share it with you. I didnt expect this though so thank you very much. You have made my day mate!

I wont be here for the rest of today, the Mrs has banned me from it tonight lol and I think today of all days fulham will come second. I hope we win and I will certainly be checking the scores later.

COYW!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

All the best matey! Enjoy the day  082.gif

Logicalman

Well, hopefully Danny's seen the HT score, and will been grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Mince n Tatties

Is your reception being held in a Single or Double Decker?

tonynorton

epsomraver

Quote from: Burt on April 25, 2015, 01:47:19 PM
:plus one: :plus one:

Twig

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful life together.

RaySmith

All the best to you both, and hope your life together is very happy.

And Fulham won! 049:gif

f321ffc

Quote from: Burt on April 25, 2015, 01:47:19 PM
:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:A great day for you and your family enjoy it . 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Plodder

Echoing the above wishes, and I hope you have a great day.  I got married on a Fulham home match day too, and many, many years, we are still together.  My wife knew I was being kept up to date with the score from the Cottage - more difficult in the days before mobile devices.  Friends and family were on a rota to slip away and get updates from the radio and TV...

grandad

Wish you & your new wife a long & happy life together.
Where there's a will there's a wife

zschwartz

Congrats Dannyboi!, on the incredibly unlikely victory at home and also the fulham result.

Artful Dodger

Congratulations Dannyboi. Have a great day mate.....I can't help noticing we win on your big days (3 game streak when your child was born). Can you renew your vows at the start of next season perhaps!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Jimpav

Congratulations Dannyboi. Hope you and Mrs DB have a wonderful day.

Fulham Tup North

:wine:  Very Many Congats DB.  Best of wishes & all the best for the future to you and your good lady.  
You're having one hell of a year so far fella!!
:clap_hands:  049:gif  082.gif 082.gif  078.gif  :54:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Thanks for all the lovely posts guys!! We had a great day, everything went smoothly and was nice and chilled. I followed the score from the minute we left the church, at that stage it was 2-0. What a game! Just watched the highlights and the last goal was brilliant from Ross.

As Artful Dodger pointed out I seem to have a knack for dramatic Fulham wins on personal big occasions. In January when my son was due we beat wolves in the cup on penalties, followed that up with an injury time ruiz header to beat reading at the cottage on the day he was born and rounding It off with the nervy 3-2 win vs Forest. Now I have another reason to cherish yesterday, its extra special to look back and say Fulham won on the day I got married especially in such a crazy game. This year has been amazing for me so far and its a pleasure being apart of this forum and supporting the best club in the world!

I just need promotion to be sealed next may on the day I win the lottery and then I truly will hit the jackpot! Thanks again for the posts!  :54: 049:gif 082.gif :Haynes The Maestro: 077.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

LBNo11

...congratulations DannyBoi, you did things slightly different to me, you wed on the last home game of a season, and I married on the first day of a season (1984, Fulham at home to Shrewsbury Town - we lost 1 - 2). I've had 31 years of wedded bliss, (not sure if MrsNo11 has though).

Hope everyone had a great day...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC