watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has today's result

Started by Wearethewhites, April 25, 2015, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

If we had won 4-0 on saturday it would have only shown how wrong our management team have got it this season and only enforced my wish at this moment for Kit to leave his Job, as it was we were lucky to get the win against 10 men.
You can't hide from or forget the terrible football we have all witnessed this season, you can blame players until you're blue in the face but at some point our questions have to come back to the manager. I am 100% sure that even with only a few changes over the summer Kit could move us up to at least mid table at worst next season, for me at this time though a change of manager is the only way forward and hopefully someone with a knowledge of the championship and what it entails to get a team to the top of it. I wish Kit every success in the future and would love him to stay at the club and learn under a new manager as i believe he is Fulham through and through.
Some of Kits problems relate to Under 18 and under 21 age football and how it is so far removed from Championship football that it offers no real preparation for football at this level, the problems are multiplied when you have a group of players moving up to 1st team football in one go. In no way do i put a blame element on Kit i am sure he is working to the best of his abilities , he's just in the wrong place at the wrong time this season and i am sure he will make a good manager in 5 years or so.

Twig

Kit has admitted that the style of football he has played has often not been pretty, so he is well aware.  Therefore the question seems to me to be; can he get us playing a more attractive style whilst also delivering results?  Truth is none of us know for sure, although naturally we all have opinions.

One thing I disagree with is the assertion that a few have made that he has had his transfer window, 'till now he has clearly had to do a job with what he inherited plus some, on balance decent, loanees.

As I have said before, history shows us that there is as much risk associated with changing as there is with sticking.  If Kit were to serve up more of the same next year then I would regard that as failure almost regardless of results.  So it all boils down to whether he can bring in the right players and implement the sort of football we all want to see at Fulham.

On balance I go with those who say he just about deserves that opportunity.