watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Lee Tomlin

Started by bog, April 26, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Have been a fan of Lee Tomlin for a while. He gave Kompany the run around in the cup at the Etihed nearly scoring a phenomenal goal. In his early years he was bit of waster until he woke up. How did he play yesterday?

092.gif     

HV71

I thought he ran the midfield . He had a very good game - constantly driving forward and probing our defence. Agree with you - we need a player like that. They picked him up from Peterborough didn't they ?

bog

Thanks for the answers. He faffed about and went non-league, I think Brackley Town. There was an article in the Mail about he. They had a picture of him horrendously over weight before he got his head into gear. I think he a real top player. I would love him at Fulham, but it ain gunna happen!

092.gif

HV71

Great spot from you Bog -I was waxing lyrical about him all afternoon to my son. He was under my radar and produced one of the best midfield performances I have seen at the Cottage all season

bog

HV71. There are many like he who are that gifted they never really take their abilities seriously. I would love him here.

092.gif 

HV71

Quote from: bog on April 26, 2015, 09:06:42 PM
HV71. There are many like he who are that gifted they never really take their abilities seriously. I would love him here.

092.gif 

Well really well spotted -shame you aren't on the staff and a scout. We so need someone like Tomlin ( he probably doesn't wear gloves either when the temperature falls below 12 degrees )