watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nigel Atkins

Started by ffcjock, April 26, 2015, 02:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcjock

Anyone else see Nigel Atkins coming into the ground around 2.15pm yesterday? A day out at the football for Nigel? Or something else's perhaps?

St. Andrews White

I didn't, but I've said previously I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to be our next manager. I was going to ask a Southampton forum about his style etc, because I don't know very much about his preferred style of play
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Skatzoffc

I saw him on the Riverside in a natty blue suit.
Beaming like a Cheshire cat.

Read into it what yo will..
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

fulhamben

Quote from: Skatzoffc on April 26, 2015, 02:57:24 PM
I saw him on the Riverside in a natty blue suit.
Beaming like a Cheshire cat.

Read into it what yo will..

complementry half time hippy crack and a pint?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

I have a feeling we are probably at initial stages of interviewing potential managers hence the press speculation detailing various names linked to the club.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

SmithyFFC

Judging him by his record at Scunthorpe and Southampton would be a fantastic appointment. Didn't work for him at Reading but would love to see him here.
FTID

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on April 26, 2015, 04:53:10 PM
Judging him by his record at Scunthorpe and Southampton would be a fantastic appointment. Didn't work for him at Reading but would love to see him here.

He wasn't exactly poor at Reading. Last season he missed out on the playoffs by one place due to a last minute goal and this season he lost all his stars like Le Fondre and was left with the kids due to injuries too with a very small budget. What he did at Southampton however was brilliant and I would happily have him at the Cottage.

shnlwswlkr

Would they really be that evil to Kit? Bringing in a successor to view the team whilst he is still there?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Rhys Lightning 63

YES YES YES YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

grandad

OK Nige, you can have the job but there is no money unless you sell our best players. Kit saved us from the drop with these terms.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite

e4b