watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Outside inside the Box (Manager)?

Started by DiegoFulham, April 26, 2015, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

It is said with good reason that you should never eat cheese &  :beer: :beer: :beer: before you sleep as it promts vivid and colourful dreams. To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of cheese, what dreams may come.

Any way I had a dream in which Jose Mourinho announced that with immediate effect he would turn from the dark side & come over to the white. Now this seems maybe to be outside the box but I do recall him saying a few years ago that he had a great deal of affection for us.

Maybe for him at this point in time taking a club which is without the fettered stains associated with with that lot down the road he may want to build a house of white & light.

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

SuffolkWhite

Ha Ha Ha Ha that's a weird dream  079.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

DevonFFC

Outside the box through I would like a manager that if from the continent and looks to bring a different dynamic to the club. A fluid passing game, cutting teams apart and allowing the ball to do the work rather like the Italians. Look to maybe bring in a few players from Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f321ffc

Maybe that's why he is seen so often at the Cottage, he is trying to make contact with Khan to say to him, "GISSA JOB" fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ToodlesMcToot

Please have another dream about Diego Simeone.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Yamus

I had a dream about the little aeroplane but he flew over the cottage and never came down.