watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

See Ya Millwall

Started by Buffalo76, April 28, 2015, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

I too wouldn't wish relegation on anyone. Sorry to see wigan go down, but hopefully it may mean a couple of their players would become available (either goalkeeper would do)

As for Millwall supporters, they are not as nasty as they were, but can still cause a fight in an empty room.

nose

don't care who goes down as long as it ain't us!

Don't wish the unpleasant experience on anyone it is always horrible BUT given a choice of two I would normally say Milwall and cardiff and one or two other teams are prefered elsewhere just bgecause their supporters are totally untrustworthy in the behaviour department.

At the milwall home game this season i felt that whilst it was generally peacful, there was certainly an unpleasant undercurrent and noticed the police in good numbers keeping an eye out.

I am happier that they are in a different division.

copthornemike

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2015, 10:04:13 PM
Genuinely feel bad for Wigan being relegated, a lovely away day. Millwall... well...not so much. Further down the pyramid they go the better
I also feel for Wigan and even more so Blackpool - supporters always friendly up there and seem to still have more problems with their current owners, the Roystons.
Millwall however are a strange one. Like many I suspect I had a very poor view of their supporters, but I have to say the ones I met at our home & away matches were a pleasure to speak to and proper football supporters. Also a local London derby.Personally I would have preferred to see the likes of Leeds suffer!

Scrumpy

As others have said, I found Millwall fans decent this season and enjoyed the short trip to the New Den. Maybe I was lucky.

I would have preferred Rotherham to have gone, mainly because of their Manager. I'd rather 4k Millwall fans than 600 Millers.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Buffalo76

Don't understand people who don't wish relegation on anyone and that includes the nuisance that is Millwall  1500.gif