watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we signed anyone yet?

Started by Southdowns White, May 02, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Just thought i would get in first on this one now the closed season is here, before we all get really fed up with nothing happening every day until well into August.

Fernhurst

Southdowns White
Squad Player

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Have we signed anyone yet?
« on: Today at 02:19:09 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Just thought i would get in first on this one now the closed season is here, before we all get really fed up with nothing happening every day until well into August.

Or sacked Kit surely
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Lighthouse

Kit says there will plenty of comings and goings. 'More than half a dozen'

There can be no doubt we will need at least half a dozen decent signings. I hope that os what he meant. He also said Parker has a year on contract and both Betts and Roberts will be kept.

Although we have all heard of players not being sold before being sold. Still the real interest to our season starts now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Apparently Nellie Goldsmith a tea lady from Halifax.
She will be back up to our famous rumourmonger Hilda.
Record fee for a tea lady I believe, around 50, 000 Yorkshire Hard
Water bags and 10, 000 Tetley One Cup ones..

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 02, 2015, 03:27:47 PM
Apparently Nellie Goldsmith a tea lady from Halifax.
She will be back up to our famous rumourmonger Hilda.
Record fee for a tea lady I believe, around 50, 000 Yorkshire Hard
Water bags and 10, 000 Tetley One Cup ones..

Fantastic now all we need is a creative canteen libero.

Fernhurst

I still think it will be difficult to get 6 quality signings.
Then to get them to gel enough to mount a challenge........barring fire sales  16/17 may be favourite.

Oakeshott

Who we are able to sign, and indeed who will want to stay, may well be determined by whether Kit remains as manager or, if not, who succeeds him.

Holders

Likely candidates must surely include the perennial Jason Koumas, Carlton Cole and David Bentley.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Willard

Quote from: Holders on May 02, 2015, 04:27:34 PM
Likely candidates must surely include the perennial Jason Koumas, Carlton Cole and David Bentley.

David Bentley waited so long for his dream move to Fulham that when it never happened he retired. We have to scrub him off that list.

filham

With about 40 players used this season it must be a priority to ship out some of the failed players. We know Ruiz will be away, I wonder who else will be seeking pastures new.

The present players I would like to be in next season's squad are Betts, Burn, LVC, McCormac, Smith, Woodrow, Dembele, Roberts. Parker, Tunnicliffe,  and Stafylidis plus a dozen new players of real championship quality ( not other team's throw outs who may just be capable of doing a job for us)

I am unlikely to see this happening. We must realise that the best we can hope for is signing one or two good players that will help us to slowly improve into a mid table team. To move from relegation candidate to a promotion contender takes more than one summer.

Fernhurst

To move from relegation candidate to a promotion contender takes more than one summer

Unfortunately..........I agree.

H4usuallysitting

This Summer is going to be vital for Fulham in so many ways - new players, a total rebuild to get confidence back in the club......I hope it will be a busy Summer with all things Fulham

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 02, 2015, 11:00:14 PM
To move from relegation candidate to a promotion contender takes more than one summer

Uh. Brentford are in the playoffs.

Nero

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 02, 2015, 11:00:14 PM

Bristol City managed it

Roberty

Quote from: Oakeshott on May 02, 2015, 03:42:28 PM
Who we are able to sign, and indeed who will want to stay, may well be determined by whether Kit remains as manager or, if not, who succeeds him.

After the money - maybe?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy