watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich's 4th Goal

Started by res, May 02, 2015, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Has anyone any idea what our defence was doing...apart from hanging around looking at anything and anyone apart from the ball?

Nero

Erm doing what they've done all season

MJG

Bedford White

This is just another shite result from a shite season, can't imagine they'll be releasing a season review. Fulham has become the byword for how a club shouldn't be run.

I hope that Khan looks long and hard at the back room staff, Macintosh in particular. We'll see exactly what Khans intentions are in the next three months, I suspect nothing will change, I truly hope my suspicions are incorrect.

bog

Andy S

That is our pre season tour isn't it

alfie

Quote from: Bedford White on May 02, 2015, 08:51:10 PM
This is just another shite result from a shite season, can't imagine they'll be releasing a season review. Fulham has become the byword for how a club shouldn't be run.

I hope that Khan looks long and hard at the back room staff, Macintosh in particular. We'll see exactly what Khans intentions are in the next three months, I suspect nothing will change, I truly hope my suspicions are incorrect.
why are you still going on about Macintosh, he has had nothing to do with the players for quite a while now, his concerns are now stadium development.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nero

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 02, 2015, 10:11:02 PM
Isn't that the Gobi Desert ?

is that the lad we try to sign in January

Mince n Tatties

I was at the match yesterday and was bemused more than anything by the attitude of the
manager and players and body language.
Last night watching the Football League Show nearly every other side played at a tempo
far superior to ours, even in games like ours that didnt matter..
If I was in charge some of them yesterday including the manager
would have had their salaries docked...Disgraceful display.

Bedford White

Quote from: alfie on May 03, 2015, 07:00:45 AM
Quote from: Bedford White on May 02, 2015, 08:51:10 PM

why are you still going on about Macintosh, he has had nothing to do with the players for quite a while now, his concerns are now stadium development.

I guess I'm venting my frustration after a miserable season. I see AM as one constant throughout the collapse of this club, could he be part of the problem? Doesn't really matter as neither you or I can influence what happens, we can only watch the car crash happen.

Robbie

Even Millwall looked better than us yesterday. 

Bill2

Quote from: res on May 02, 2015, 08:32:29 PM
Has anyone any idea what our defence was doing...apart from hanging around looking at anything and anyone apart from the ball?

They had switched off and were still setting themselves up and Norwich took the kick quickly, no one was ready including Betts. In my day we put a player on the ball who meant that the quick shot at goal could not happen.

Bill2

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 03, 2015, 07:31:35 AM
I was at the match yesterday and was bemused more than anything by the attitude of the
manager and players and body language.
Last night watching the Football League Show nearly every other side played at a tempo
far superior to ours, even in games like ours that didnt matter..
If I was in charge some of them yesterday including the manager
would have had their salaries docked...Disgraceful display.
I was also at the game and we looked like a team with no organisation and never having played together before. So many poor decisions. Although I blame Norwich, they obviously told Kit before the game that there were land mines in the corners of the pitch we were attacking and our players should not venture into them, didn't seem to bother their players though.
I could write chapter and verse about the poor tactics yesterday but the one which really pi33ed me off was that we played so narrow, again, no one was stretching the opposition it was confined to only 60% of the pitch down the middle.

Mince n Tatties

I think Lighthouse has maybe been correct all along, and that at least half
of them are not up to it Im afraid...

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Who was our number 8, I couldn't tell.

For the 3rd goal he was beaten by a pass through in the box and just sort of
jogged back, no chance of pulling a muscle busting his gut to get back.
A transfer red card from me for that attitude
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

res

Quote from: Bill2 on May 03, 2015, 12:14:03 PM
Quote from: res on May 02, 2015, 08:32:29 PM

They had switched off and were still setting themselves up and Norwich took the kick quickly, no one was ready including Betts. In my day we put a player on the ball who meant that the quick shot at goal could not happen.

And that's what they do in Sunday a.m. park football...and we had no one with the wit of so doing!

Lighthouse

I thought the goals conceded yesterday showed everything that has been wrong. Poor midfield cover, the keeper seemed static, the defence non existent. Role on a better tomorrow.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Thought Betts was poor again.
If Talkpoop are right and we are after David Marshall, I'd go for him.
Expierienced Keeper, if not him someone else, Betts got a bit to learn
about commanding area, all goalies look good at shot stopping...

Jims Dentist

As said a good few times before on here, to turn your back and flinch when you are being paid to charge down or block shots on goal is a professional football sin.

As for keepers, always liked Myhill, even before Saturday's  master performance.
Out of contract , end of season, but fear there will be bigger fish than us looking at him.

bog

It was shameful and downright embarrassing.  :dft007:

092.gif