News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So many players out there who could improve us..

Started by JackyFulham90, May 03, 2015, 08:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Ritchie De Laet
Alan Hutton
Kevin Wilson
Curtis Davies
Craig Dawson
Maynor Figueroa
Armand Traore
Nick Powell
Simon Dawkins
Jermaine Pennant
Elliot Bennett
Gareth McCleary
Oliver Norwood
Adam Forshaw
Dwight Gayle
Victor Anichebe

I don't think any of these are too unrealistic

Mince n Tatties

Max Headroom

I want a reserve goalie. A left back (husband will do) a central defender (turner will do) a central midfielder or two (when Southampton signed Wanyama a couple of years back I was gutted as he was exactly what we need. An enforcer who tackles and closes people down) and a good left midfield

JackyFulham90

Bill2

Nobody over the age of 27, and they must be quicker than any player we currently have.

Riversider

As ive said before first signing should be Harris Vuckic , currently on loan from Newcastle at Glasgow Rangers, he looks the real deal, same build as Kasami , but a better player,
And how about the return of Paul Konchesky and Liam Rosenior , both better full backs than we currently have !

Logicalman

Ritchie De Laet : (26) If Leicester survive this season I reckon he'll sign another 3 year deal in the Prem.

Alan Hutton : At 30 and a permanent loanee for the past 4 seasons, he might do us for a couple of seasons, but at 40K a week, he's pricey for what he could offer.

Curtis Davies : A 30 year old that is about right for us, though he still has a year left on his Hull contract.

Craig Dawson : This is a guy I would say yes to in a heartbeat. Been around the Championship a few seasons and still only 24.
Maynor Figueroa : Again, an older player at 32, not too sure whether we want to build the defence with him though.

Armand Traore : Always thought this guy had a promising career, and possibly still does. At 25 he is prime for a long stay, not sure of what contract length he has currently though down the road.

Nick Powell : real prospect, but we'd only get him as a loanee. We do need permanent playing staff for next season though.

Simon Dawkins : Another great prospect but Derby have him for another season yet.

Jermaine Pennant : A good player but his age precludes him from being a long-term investment to build a team with, then again, he could be a freebie!!  

Elliot Bennett : Another great prospect, though had a couple of niggling injuries in the past few seasons. If he stays injury-free he could be  good for us.

Gareth McCleary : Not so certain about this guy, if we were likely to push for promotion he'd possibly come along, but not too certain he wouldn't be a want-away the moment going got tough.

Oliver Norwood : I think he still has a couple of years on his Reading contract doesn't he?

Adam Forshaw : Sorry, at 34 he's too old to consider as a long-term prospect for us.

Dwight Gayle : I've liked this guy for a while, though I cannot see him moving down to us from Palace whilst he still has 2 years on his contract.

Victor Anichebe : Another steady player, but would he consider a move down a league from West Brom? I think he has a year or so left there doesn't he?

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

@jolslover

Barry Bannan- Finishing his loan at Bolton. Would be available for fairly cheap. Versatile and great passer of the ball
Diego Fabbrini- Doubt Birmingham can afford him. Perfect Ruiz replacement would be my number 1 pick for this window
Knockeart- Quality winger proven in Champ and available on a free as his Leicester contract is running out
Samba Diakite- In his last year of QPR contract and they are keen to get rid. Played in Champ with Watford and although not everyones cup of tea definitely a tough tackling ball wining CDM with decent technical ability
Mirko Antenucci- Keen to get out of the current turmoil at Leeds and their top scorer this season. Would be avaliable for a couple mill though not sure we need another striker
Lewis Mcgugan- I believe we were linked with him last summer, Would be available for a couple mill and good champ experience.
Pozuelo- Another possible Ruiz replacement. Had a spell at Swansea but fell out of favour when Laudrup left. Good player and available on a free when his Rayo contract expires

Just a few suggestions that popped into my head
STH H3

TomFFC

Quote from: Logicalman on May 03, 2015, 12:57:31 PM

Adam Forshaw : Sorry, at 34 he's too old to consider as a long-term prospect for us.

I believe he is 23, which would be a great signing!

Burt

Quote from: TomFFC on May 03, 2015, 01:21:21 PM

Yes, born in 1991. Scary. Makes me feel old.

Craven Mad

Why are some on here so keen for Fabbrini? Genuine question.

I've seen him play a few times; no doubt he's good at dribbling, but he has so little end product for a forward. Plus so many clubs have turned their nose up at keeping him long term (he's already played at seven clubs and he's still just 24). He seems to be the definition of a luxury player??

DevonFFC

Adel taraabt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Andrews White

Emmanuel Frimpong, Urban Emmanuelson, Eyong Enoh ex-players of ours (loan of course) who we could pick up for peanuts. Reckon all three could do a job, especially the first two.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Logicalman

Quote from: TomFFC on May 03, 2015, 01:21:21 PM

Sorry, that was my bad, got him mixed up in the list.

He's just signed for Boro on a 3.5 year deal. Is he likely to come to Fulham?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

H4usuallysitting