watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The London Mafia NFR

Started by F(f)CUK, May 03, 2015, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

To cap off an excellent season at the bottom of the Prem (no idea what is happening at the top), I would love Sunderland to overtake Newcastle and for the Toon to go down. I have never had any problems with them, but the constant moaning of a London mafia followed by a horrendous run with a Geordie in charge - serves them right. I bet Palace would not swap.

With Carver now saying his players are getting sent off on purpose, it just shows the mess that they are in. I suggest that they are in desperate need of a Cockney manager.

Burt

I would love Newcastle to go down simply because they didn't recognize a good manager when they had one. Ever since Pardew has gone, they have tanked. Two wins in 17, 8 losses on the trot, and from a safe mid to upper table position they are now in a relegation scrap.

Logicalman

I feel Mike Ashley lost the respect of the fans and of AP following his rebranding (and renaming) of St James' Park and the actions taken against protesting fans. In addition, his relationship with Rangers calls into question his total commitment towards the Toons club, and his ability to maintain them.

The fans themselves first drove AP out, and now turn their anger on MA, it's a pity really, they were a great club, British owned and steady in the Prem, now they are the shambles that we saw at the weekend, and with the post-match interviews, and facing the drop. If they go down and Sunderland survive, I can see a very unsettled summer on Tyneside.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

Is it possible they may both go down?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.