https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

well done chelsea

Started by blingo, May 03, 2015, 04:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

You have to take your hat off to Jose.

Mince n Tatties

WHAT?...Aaaaargh..Congratulate the Scum, No Way..

Mince n Tatties

I'd rather jump in a pit full of Rattlesnakes blindfolded..
Than give praise to the filth.

grandad

Just proves that money can buy anything. I am just biding my time till their bubble bursts.
Where there's a will there's a wife

One Martin Thomas

[/quote]

Boring to watch and won today's match with a blatant dive.  Gotta love how Jose speaks out about Hazard's rough treatment.... far more likely to get the refs on his side and get cheap penalties.  Hate Chelsea and all it stands for.

FPT

I tweeted the other week, "I respect Jose, but I admire Arsene more." That point still stands for me.

SG

Wouldn't give them and their manager the steam off my p***. Just about wraps up a really crap season, the only consolation being the probable relegation of the Ha Has

blingo

So how many of you would.
A. Not take JM as manager, and
B. Not love to have won the Premier League?

I grew up in Fulham, unlike a lot of you on here and when we were kids you would go to Fulham one week and Chelsea the next. I'm from Sands End, so a lot of you on here won't understand that, but I have a lot of friends that support Chelsea, and I don't hate them.
None of that stops me being FFC through and through, and if the truth is known on here, there are more than a few on here that did the same as me.

ron

Quote from: blingo on May 03, 2015, 06:37:51 PM

I grew up in Fulham, unlike a lot of you on here and when we were kids you would go to Fulham one week and Chelsea the next. I'm from Sands End, so a lot of you on here won't understand that, but I have a lot of friends that support Chelsea, and I don't hate them.
None of that stops me being FFC through and through, and if the truth is known on here, there are more than a few on here that did the same as me.

I did with a blue school pal (when kids could get in for 1/6d, later rising to two bob).

Mince n Tatties

Of course we would love to win the Premier, but as Fulham nobody else.
Congratulating them is like a Rangers fan saying well done Celtic for winning the league again.
Hate Chelsea and everything about them, but everybody to their own.
If you want to pop down The Crapyard every second week dont let me  stop you..
Coyw...Only one team in West London... 049:gif   049:gif  049:gif

cmg

Yeah, funny thing this Chelsea 'relationship'.
I recognize them as our main rivals, however one sided and distant that rivalry might have been. The other two candidates scarcely register on my radar.
I dislike their current ownership. I'm irked by their success and the fact that when we got a millionaire to pull us out of the mire they went out and got a much richer one.
And yet I can't bring myself to hate them.
I too had Chelsea supporting mates and we went to each others matches, usually taking the p1ss, if nothing better was available.
And boy am I glad I did so. It enabled me to witness the early years of one of the truly great players. Jimmy Greaves was the greatest English goalscorer of modern times (post WW2) and even when he was 18 you could see why.

DevonFFC

I'd only take my hat off for him if I was odd job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YankeeJim

Jose is the Floyd Mayweather of football. You have to respect his skill but he still is a major arse hole.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

Quote from: blingo on May 03, 2015, 06:37:51 PM

I did likewise... Went to the Oratory school where a load of my mates were Chelsea so I would see them one week, and the following week it would be the whites with Brother Burt.

St Eve

Quote from: blingo on May 03, 2015, 04:12:15 PM
have to agree with you

Kent Cassandra

Those were the days when a kid of twelve could afford to go to  both Chelsea and Fulham home matches. The difference between Arsne and Jose is that Jose has a plan B and Arsne's teams can only play one way even though that is a beautiful way.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Willard

While I might cast a wistful glance at their money and the success it provided, I don't hate Chelsea and I don't regard them as scum. Many of my mates are Chelsea supporters and always have been.

As for Jose, do you think he'd come here? He always seems up for a challenge...

blingo

Mr Mince, I went when I was a kid, so visiting Stamford Bridge every other week was many many years ago now. Splitting my time between Gib and S Pain now means I get to visit CC for two or three games per season but if I was still living in the UK, why not? I wouldn't be cheering them on, but you can not deny they are the best team in the Prem now that JM is back.

Logicalman

However much I  might dislike that team down the road, like Blingo, growing up in the area led to a kind of admiration for them. Unlike my total and life-long commitment to Fulham of course.

As for JM, he is intriguing, a master of press and official manipulation but still a good manager and coach. As for buying the premiership, is that not what Man City did a few years back? What United have done for years beforehand? Is that not what so many on here call for Fulham to do (spend, spend, spend)? The difference is we want Khan to spend his money on  getting us a team to get back to the prem, those urchins down the road want theirs to spend it on winning the Premiership - I see no real difference there.

Lets face it, there are no English or British Billionaires waiting round the corner to invest in English football, it's all foreign money, Russian, Middle-East, American, and so we have to both face and accept that fact.  

I congratulate on them winning the League, at least they brought it back to London Town (OK, might have been better if Arsenal had done it - but that's life), and they also did it with games to go. As for the 'boring, boring, Chelsea' call we have heard recently, none of us on here would complain that Fulham played boring football this season if we were playing the same way and won the Championship, would they?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

cmg

Although he sometimes seems rather arrogant and can overdo the 'cleverness', I rather like Mourinho and his stature as a coach is undeniable. He has always seemed to have had a particular regard for Fulham, and the fact that his son is at our Academy is evidence of this.