Started by MJG, May 03, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Goal of the season

you have ten to pick from i need your top 3

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NGS9PR6

YankeeJim

Done.

Had to go with Ross against Boro as the best. What's not to like about a super effort buzzer beater like that?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Rhys Lightning 63

LVC v Wednesday for me. The best counter-attacking goal I have EVER seen, BAR NONE
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Supermitch

Done.  Tough but I've gone for LVC v Sheff Wed, Cauley Woodrow at Rotherham and Matt Smith v Wigan as my 1/2/3.

J.Perkins

LVC vs Sheff Wed for me. A great counter attacking goal. Couldn't decide on other two.

Sgt Fulham

1st - LVC against Sheffield Wednesday - ridiculous composure mixed with sublime skill.
2nd - Ross McCormack against Huddersfield - A screamer like this can't not make it on to this list. Brilliant finish.
3rd - Ross McCormack against Middlesbrough - The composure shown after scoring 2 penalties and the fact that he still had the legs to run the pitch and beat the keeper receiving no help from Tunnicliffe is amazing. Turned a frustrating afternoon into a very memorable one. One of my favourite Fulham games in a long while!

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on May 03, 2015, 09:02:12 PM
LVC v Wednesday for me. The best counter-attacking goal I have EVER seen, BAR NONE

:plus one:
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on May 03, 2015, 09:02:12 PM

Me too
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

J.Perkins

These goals just make me miss LVC

HatterDon

Done

Really tough choice -- not for the three goals, but their order.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

Went with Ross McCormack screamer Vs Huddersfield.
2nd LVC Vs Sheffield Wednesday
3rd LVC Vs Huddersfield

sunburywhite

Makes you realise how good McCormack has been for us. A lot of you people were rubbishing him at the start of the season.

When he isn't scoring them he is making them
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 04, 2015, 09:12:54 AM
Makes you realise how good McCormack has been for us. A lot of you people were rubbishing him at the start of the season.

When he isn't scoring them he is making them
Having watched all 70 goals we scored the 3 key men have been McCormack, Hugo and LVC.

Northern Cottager

Lvc being fit and back next season would be a big one. him vs Wednesday for me. Some good goals considering such a poor season!

MasterHaynes

I've gone with both LVC goals, difficult to decide which one was best, in the end based it on the elation,surprise and relief when watching it live and went with the Huddersfield goal. It made sitting in the pouring rain, when several of the people around us had just left after their equalizer, worth the soaking.Still can't work out just how he got it over the goalkeeper.

MJG

I'll be closing this at about 5pm today

Fulham1959

Done.

LVC Sheff Wed / Ross M'boro / Ross H'Filed (No. 8)

snarks

In terms of importance, not quality, the winner away at birmingham, kick started the movement away from the bottom of the table