watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moving to London

Started by fulhaman, May 04, 2015, 01:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

I have just moved to London from Yorkshire. At the wrong time when the season is finished lol. But I was wondering if anyone played football on this board, not bothered if it competitive as I ain't  great. And would love to meet some Fulham fans as well

SouthfieldWhite

We havnt hada supporters team for a few years now.
At one stage we were one of the best supporters teams in the country, even winning the ik league and uk cup

Be great if some of the slightly more younger fans got it going again

dannyboi-ffc

What part of London? I was considering arranging a 5 a side match against another london forum. FOF vs ?

But I didnt think anyone would be interested. Come to the meet up in June and we can discuss it over a pint.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 04, 2015, 01:51:42 PM
What part of London? I was considering arranging a 5 a side match against another london forum. FOF vs ?

But I didnt think anyone would be interested. Come to the meet up in June and we can discuss it over a pint.

We use to have Fulham Surrey supporters v Fulham Middlesex supporter dan an annual 11 a side game, Surrey weren't very good though ;-)

dannyboi-ffc

11 a side will be very tricky to organise especially when so many of our members dont live locally or (no offence to who it concerns) are too old now. I am definitely up for 5 a side. We should be able to attract 8 players and match reports can be added on here.

You could even come along just to cheer on the mighty FOF whites........

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhaman

I have moved to Crystal Palace. So not to far out. I would definitely be up for 5 a side ☺ or even a kick about in a park or something.

Burt

I used to play a lot until I buggered my ankle up. I can't do outfield stuff anymore as it will just give way again under any contact, but I could be tempted to find my goalie gloves once more as I also used to do that... Problem is I live in Thames Ditton and have a busy job so not sure how feasible it would be.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhaman on May 04, 2015, 02:15:33 PM
I have moved to Crystal Palace. So not to far out. I would definitely be up for 5 a side ☺ or even a kick about in a park or something.

Not too far from me. I live in bexley. If you're up for a one off game against another clubs forum and Burt is up for being the keeper then that could be an idea.

Are you able to come to the June meet up?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhaman

I am definitely up for a game in June. Where abouts location wise?

St. Andrews White

Same, just depends when in June.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

dannyboi-ffc

It would depend on which forum we were playing against because it would probably have to be a goals centre or a power league somewhere straight forward for both sides to get to. Message me your number and I can keep you updated. My brother in law is fulham mad too and a season ticket holder, he would be up for it (not an Fofer though).

I will put out an official thread in a few days or so

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Vinnieffc

Hey Danny-boi - when and where's this meet up ? I'm going back to Ireland tomorrow for about 6 weeks so I may be back for it depending when it is..

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 04, 2015, 09:44:00 PM
Hey Danny-boi - when and where's this meet up ? I'm going back to Ireland tomorrow for about 6 weeks so I may be back for it depending when it is..

27th June. Burt has posted a thread about it. If you're going for 6 weeks you should be back in time. I can probably meet you somewhere to get over to Fulham together if ya want

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

love4ffc

This would be a fantastic thing....if one only lived in  London. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

H4usuallysitting

Welcome to London fulhaman

Jonaldiniho 88

I'd love to play but am planning on heading to oz for a year. I play five a side every week in new Malden if your interested I can put your name forward when I leave. Not all that close to you though.

TWFL

I'd be interested in some form of a game if it materialises

rweller86

Give me a shout if anything comes up! I've recently moved into London from Hertfordshire and I play a lot less than I used to. Unfortunately that is showing now so need to start playing again!
@rweller