more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An idea

Started by JDH101, May 07, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDH101

Clubs loan players out all the time.

Who's to say we couldn't load a manager out? Say we wanted to groom Kit but didn't think he was up to it this very moment. Why couldn't we loan him out to a L2 side for a season or two, then when he's served his time and the timing is right, he comes up to manage Fulham (or whomever the team loaning him out was).

I know it would never happen, but there are worse ideas...

JDH101

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 07, 2015, 10:17:08 PM
Your right there are worse ideas....like deciding to climb Mount Everest in Carpet Slippers.

I guess I'm just trying to think of creative ways of "moving him along..."

fulhamben

What l2 club would want him?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JDH101

Decca Records turning down the Beatles? That was a pretty bad idea...

Logicalman

.. or JFK telling his aides that it's such a lovely sunny day, lets use the open top car today for the drive in Dallas.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulhamerica23

Not sure what the precedent is in England, but coaches have been traded in the NBA the past few years.

The Equalizer

"Oh sorry, I can't manage the team in the Cup final against Man Utd next week because I'm cup tied."
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tooting legend

What a stupid post. Possibly the worse post ever to be put up on Friends of Fulham.  096.gig

bobbo

Quote from: Tooting legend on May 08, 2015, 05:54:48 PM
What a stupid post. Possibly the worse post ever to be put up on Friends of Fulham.  096.gig
Stop sitting on the fence tooting
1975 just leaving home full of hope

JDH101

063.gif
Quote from: Tooting legend on May 08, 2015, 05:54:48 PM

Worse or worst?  063.gif

ron

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 07, 2015, 10:17:08 PM
Your right there are worse ideas....like deciding to climb Mount Everest in Carpet Slippers.